• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Are there any discounts available for BPB these days? I’m looking at going for late night riding (I’m assuming these days get quieter after 6pm or so as people start travelling home) but can’t bring myself to pay £44 !

Are there any discounts available for BPB these days? I’m looking at going for late night riding (I’m assuming these days get quieter after 6pm or so as people start travelling home) but can’t bring myself to pay £44 !
If you have a Tesco Clubcard, BPB is still on there. Although you'll need £15 worth of vouchers to make it "free". :)

They have been very tight on offers ever since the dreaded virus kicked in.
Can't see the current pricing lasting through the off peak weekdays, but I said that about the recent weekends!

You can often get a discount if you work for certain companies, there’s a whole list here;

When I was in the ticket office a couple of weeks back the girl serving the family in front of me reeled off the list in order to try and get them some discount. Think they finally found one when they said one of them worked for a council.

Have you seen the news this morning.

They were testing Enso and one of the seats flew off !

I don’t see the excitement really. Rollercoasters should er, roll and coast. Spinny rides should spin. The two don’t mix in my book. A silly gimmick.

Terrible tykes showing their age again.
Don't think this is going to spin much, more moving your position around a bit.
Shame we never shared a ride on the Reel dippy, that didn't spin much.

Coasters have been spinning for a 100 years ... Literally at BPB. Have they made any reference to the fact their original spinning coaster would have been marking a century this season ?
Not that I've seen, although it would've been cool for them to do something with Icon's new spinning seats. Perhaps called the Icon Reels or something. Although, and I'm sure @rob666 would say this that would be an insult to the original reel.
I wish I'd got to ride the reel and the mouse, especially the mouse but never mind.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.