• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2023 Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I think someone estimated the max throughput at about 30pph . So I think the initial £15 isn't a bad shout for the amount of punters it can hold.

They don't want to be inundated and unable to cope with the demand.

I think the price will be fluid and I would expect it to drop as soon as demand slows or if the demand just isn't there at all.

I wouldn't pay anywhere near £15 but I am sure they will get some initial interest.

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

I'll probably never know for sure as I only go to BPB about once a year and can't see myself spending £15 on this, but I'd be very surprised if the spinning seats enhance the experience in any way. I tend to think that spinning coasters usually need to be designed with spinning in mind to work, like Spinball or Storm Chaser which are clearly built with spinning cars in mind.

I think someone estimated the max throughput at about 30pph . So I think the initial £15 isn't a bad shout for the amount of punters it can hold.

They don't want to be inundated and unable to cope with the demand.

I think the price will be fluid and I would expect it to drop as soon as demand slows or if the demand just isn't there at all.

I wouldn't pay anywhere near £15 but I am sure they will get some initial interest.

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

I have no doubts it will be popular even at those prices. More money than sense immediately springs to mind.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.