• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2024 Discussion

An Intamin Hot Racer (or two) would be very easy to fit on the Grand Prix spot, be a spiritual successor to the old attraction in terms of theme, and be unique in the UK

The rumour is coming from YEG as well as X users with industry links

Lovely if it happens, but It might be a very long wait.
Would be nice to see, but Scott's lot come up with bright ideas every week don't they...they have to get the punters watching something, and it is slow season for Beach news...more stuff shut, no new stuff to fill in, isn't really headline news.
Any decent bitter in Crevettes yet people?
Even settle for a nice bottle of not fizzy not lager.

PB need a new coms team. The whole point of a promo is to get people in the park but if people are not aware of the promo or it's super limited time only, what's the point?
They need a new owner !!

It's just laughable how many times they have changed their prices this season.

It really is being run by headless chickens at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Haven’t been in years and even that discount price wouldn’t tempt me back.

Has Mandy finally realised it’s better to get them in cheap than not at all? I doubt it but I keep seeing vlogs about how dead the place is yet everything else is Blackpool is busy.

To be fair to them, I think £25 is a very reasonable offer even with the park’s current offering and I’m never going to criticise anyone for making things more affordable. However, why it has to be so sudden, and such a limited window to purchase is a bit self-defeating.

It is a good offer on the face of it. If it was in in week offer I'd be tempted to book Thursday but alas it's weekend only. I'm guessing they are hoping school trips will pad out the park weekdays.

I have to admit, I've partook in that offer for this Saturday.

I haven't been for 9 years, so still haven't done Icon. Might be a laugh, but my expectations are tempered.
To be fair £25 is a bargain really.

If you get on 10 rides that's just £2.50 per ride. A kids carousel in your local park will cost you more than that per ride.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

PB need a new coms team. The whole point of a promo is to get people in the park but if people are not aware of the promo or it's super limited time only, what's the point?
Bizarrely they stopped posting on the park’s official Twitter account, they haven’t posted there since the end of April. I wonder why they aren’t using Twitter as one of the platforms any more? As someone that doesn’t use Facebook or Instagram it was the only place that I’d see content and updates from them.

Bizarrely they stopped posting on the park’s official Twitter account, they haven’t posted there since the end of April. I wonder why they aren’t using Twitter as one of the platforms any more? As someone that doesn’t use Facebook or Instagram it was the only place that I’d see content and updates from them.

I don’t use Twitter, Facebook or Instagram! @rob666 still uses carrier pigeons

Chessington haven't posted on theirs for a year now.

Twitter doesn’t get much engagement compared to others I think that’s the problem and Tik tok and instagram seem to be the ones most business’ try to grow now.

£25 is an amazing deal. I think having the offer for a limited time gives an urgency to make a decision and book and not miss out. And they can always extend an offer if it hasn’t got the uptake they want. Plus they will be hoping they still get the usual bookings at higher price in the days before

Reading the email it gives the impression there could be some sort of offer sent out every Monday in June

So do we think that Mandy will make a big announcement at the Grand Prix event ?

It would be a good time to make an announcement or at least drop a few hints (if they have something in the pipeline)