• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2024 Discussion

I guess they’re no longer serviceable, but kind of a wasted opportunity to not return the petrol cars for one last go. I might have paid £50 for that just to slam into the back of @rob666 and have Keith Allen threaten to bash my head in

I guess they’re no longer serviceable, but kind of a wasted opportunity to not return the petrol cars for one last go. I might have paid £50 for that just to slam into the back of @rob666 and have Keith Allen threaten to bash my head in

I was watching that particular episode the other day actually. Still amazes and amuses me at the same time how number 2 in command, representing a company was shouting that he would bash their head in, to kids. TV gold.

Imagine that these days, still trying to work out if this was acceptable in the 90's (I was quite young) or this is just Pleasure Beach doing what it does best.

Is Kieth Allen still alive? What about JR, does anyone know? Two absolute legends. I know Kieth would be around 75 now though.

I was watching that particular episode the other day actually. Still amazes and amuses me at the same time how number 2 in command, representing a company was shouting that he would bash their head in, to kids. TV gold.

Imagine that these days, still trying to work out if this was acceptable in the 90's (I was quite young) or this is just Pleasure Beach doing what it does best.

Is Kieth Allen still alive? What about JR, does anyone know? Two absolute legends. I know Kieth would be around 75 now though.

I've seen this incident mentioned a few times but what is it actually referring to?

Thank you, that's my viewing sorted for a bit!

Just watched the opening, crazy to think how in the 90s the UK was pretty much at the forefront of rollercoasters with so many title holders and now.... not so much.

And just imagine a UK theme park with "7 million visitors a year"!!!

I just had a vision of a dark ride been built at BPB and themed to the life of Mandy
While thinking of the ride I had this scene of Red Dwarf stuck in my head

Now imagine everything scene is praising every decision she has made.
At the end of the ride a big Audio-Animatronic of Mandy having a cigarette says now you seen a journey into my wonderful life and now remember to visit my wonderful award winning hot ice show and no visit is complete without popping into the Mandy gift show on your way out.