• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2024 Discussion

Did anyone attend and know what Mandy said in her speech?
"I suppose I should thank those of you who bothered to come, and those who didn't, well, you''re clearly not real followers of me, the God Empress of Lancs and OWNER of the world's most renowned luxury seaside amusement theme park resort and vacation destination. I've decided to close this shitheap of a ride because it's expensive business feeding my juvenile icebeasts and theres only a few cattle prods left in the kitty, but don't worry because we'll have something new coming in 2034 - the world's first launched wooden hybrid vending machine coaster drop tower experience, sponsored by Viz and built by Wickes, or as you all call it, Dreamcast Hot and Cold Ice Machine Dance Blaster Pepsi Maxinator the 2nd Follie a Deux. I'll tell you more about it when I want to, not when YOU want to know, because this is my Kingdom and I am the God Empress. Right, mandatory clapping begins now y'bastards."

I can promise that is a word-for-word transcription, honest guv.

There is no plan. Only more sea front accommodation options.

It wouldn't surprise me if the Grand Prix site gets turned into a hotel with the marketable go-to of having views of Icon stalling on its morning test runs.

"I suppose I should thank those of you who bothered to come, and those who didn't, well, you''re clearly not real followers of me, the God Empress of Lancs and OWNER of the world's most renowned luxury seaside amusement theme park resort and vacation destination. I've decided to close this shitheap of a ride because it's expensive business feeding my juvenile icebeasts and theres only a few cattle prods left in the kitty, but don't worry because we'll have something new coming in 2034 - the world's first launched wooden hybrid vending machine coaster drop tower experience, sponsored by Viz and built by Wickes, or as you all call it, Dreamcast Hot and Cold Ice Machine Dance Blaster Pepsi Maxinator the 2nd Follie a Deux. I'll tell you more about it when I want to, not when YOU want to know, because this is my Kingdom and I am the God Empress. Right, mandatory clapping begins now y'bastards."

I can promise that is a word-for-word transcription, honest guv.
I genuinely read that in Mandys voice and spat my coffee out.

Your rite when you say hotel,
But wrong site.

Amanda's legacy will be this project which will be massive. Think Geoffrey big one and valhalla legacy.

To make her dreams come true. So stuff will have to go. The overpass some connected buildings dome arcade rivercaves (sbno) will go/be redeveloped. (raac crumbling concrete).

Grand prix (sbno)
Planet rock
Bowl a drome arcade
Impossible swing(sbno)
Arcade at the exit of impossible
Arabian derby
The existing entrance
Pizza hut and the other shops on promenade.

I've blast (sbno) is a separate issue operating system out of date.

Replaced by shops bars restraunts a new hotel ( including a burger king and Costa coffee franchise on the prom)

A new entrance closer to Watson Road new overpass and re imagined rebuilt rivercaves.

A replacement for ice blast.

And a new coaster to interact with the new entrance.

I'd personally love to see a vertical launch coaster/ polar coaster 1ft taller than falcons flight with 15 inversions, 1of which being a section the comes away from the main tower on grand prix site before performing stall element above the new entrance plaza.

Petty I know.

But they've upset the lady.

Start the whip round peeps.

We need something big.
Or universal will wipe us out.

The music kept cutting out during Alice in Wonderland when I was there on Tuesday. Hopefully, they've fixed it, as it was very annoying. A lot of the effects didn't seem to be working either.

The music kept cutting out during Alice in Wonderland when I was there on Tuesday. Hopefully, they've fixed it, as it was very annoying. A lot of the effects didn't seem to be working either.
Think it's been like that all season . Theme park worldwide mentioned it in their last Blackpool vlog.

I am a big fan of the park. Been going since the early 70s and it holds some very special memories for me personally, but the place is an absolute shit show at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

Think it's been like that all season . Theme park worldwide mentioned it in their last Blackpool vlog.

I am a big fan of the park. Been going since the early 70s and it holds some very special memories for me personally, but the place is an absolute shit show at the moment.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
That's really disappointing. It's heartbreaking to see the park the way it is.

I hope it can be turned around but I'm not holding much hope.