• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: 2024 Discussion

I'm now quite tempted.

Autumn pass is £125 for October and November and includes unlimited entry to journey to hell.

I suppose that isn't too bad. You only need to do journey to hell and general park entry a couple of times each for it to be worth while.

I get that it includes JTH whilst the normal season pass doesn't, but charging more for a couple of months than for a whole year is a big call.

Could be worse I guess, I remember them doing a week of unlimited entry for £125 back when that was the full price of a Merlin pass (before the days of tiered MAPs).

I have a full summers work to catch up on in My Bloody Volvo shakey...so I wouldn't be able to use it!

Saving my money for the old gits Hyperia event anyway.

Oh I miss Crevettes, next year mate.

Heading to BPB tomorrow for the first time in 20 years
You need to scan your digital pass on all rides now supposedly? What about Valhalla? Wouldn’t want my phone going on that 😂

Heading to BPB tomorrow for the first time in 20 years
You need to scan your digital pass on all rides now supposedly? What about Valhalla? Wouldn’t want my phone going on that 😂
You do. You can print out the QR code though, or ask at guest services for a copy, if you don't want to use your phone.

Not possessing a mobile phone is the answer.
Often a good fun day, pre switch on night.
Often spot the celebrity switching on.
That Jonathon Ross got abused for pushing in on the Big One.

Last edited:
End of day short review. The park needs to transition away from the old to something newer. Big dipper funnily was the least painful of the other coasters not called Icon 🤦

Infusion.. ouch
Big one … also super ouch
The woodies… new spine please.

The dark rides are fun - ghost train is a good “modern” classic, Alice in wonderland was a bit trippy! lol

Valhalla wasn’t as good as I remember for some reason.
Overall it was too dark for my liking. Good ride but not as good as I remember.

Hadn't noticed that, they can shut the park down at the overpass this way.
So less than half the park, for less than half the time, for over the cost of a full day ticket.
And if it is busy you won't get time to do everything.
Very very Blackpool.
I'm now quite tempted.

Depends if by scare zones they mean mazes for that additional cost. For those sort who'd rather pay that in a more secure area than get a similar experience a few streets from the promenade.

At this rate they might as well just have it as a standard all day event. With later hours becoming more "scary". Especially when the rides open have 3 definitive family based ones, very at odds with the minimum age 10 mentioned on the site.

1000003221.png

Selling well clearly.
Now, I couldn't resist a little peep at the seat availability for the last week of Hot Ice...
Tonight, around 90% of the seats are still available, friday matinee the same, then friday night about 80% availability...peak illuminations weekend...
Saturday matinee the same, then the "Grand" closing night still has at least 50% availability, with a probable block booking of the best view seats for freebies for friends of the family.
If somebody can explain to me how you can get a profit out of that, I would be rather amazed.

The grammar on the email advert was shocking too...
,,,"It's the last week of to take your seats for Hot Ice Eternity, "...
Looks like it was copychecked by Merlin!