• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: General Discussion

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
Is it beyond the realms for a new wooden mouse to be designed and built to conform with current standards?

It would obviously be a very different beast, and much tamer, but a lot of the same sensation could be replicated.

I'm sure it's possible, but I doubt any existing company has any experience with such a ride... Except Blackpool themselves.

Perhaps Knoebels could come up with a wooden wild mouse? They revived the Flying Turns and I believe they transported Phoenix from another park.

Would there be enough room for a compact Mack BigDipper on the site?

:)

I would love to see a Lost Gravity type coaster on that space. In fact I can't think of anything better out of respect for Wild Mouse's memory than to build a modern, really fun compact coaster there, it would be fitting and could even have some kind of rodent theming. Sod the fountains, hot dog huts and plant pots. Get the Bow(e)l A Drome knocked down pronto and another coaster built :)

The fountain has gone too, the only things left are the maintenance workshop/garage and part of the station platform.

If they were to build a BigDipper, they could name it Wild Mack in the ride's memory! With the cars being named after Roland and other members of the Mack family!

So proud to say I chatted to her a few times when she toured the park on either her buggy or the bigger golf cart...with her driver in his peaked cap!
Posher than the Queen Mother.
And, being park owner, richer in my humble opinion.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.