• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Icon - 2018 Mack Double Launch Coaster

That track looks low enough to reach up and touch !!

26169414548_3cc51879f1.jpg

That’s about 10-15ft up it’s just the perspective - it is low though - what about netting etc
No netting, no nothing.
Then 2019 once someone has been decapitated by a flying iPad it will turn into Amanda's world of netting.
The world's longest and most interactive netting.

No netting, no nothing.
Then 2019 once someone has been decapitated by a flying iPad it will turn into Amanda's world of netting.
The world's longest and most interactive netting.
Well, Speed at Oakwood has coped for 12 years without netting!

Well, Speed at Oakwood has coped for 12 years without netting!
Does Speed invert over a walkway? Been a long time since I rode it. Side note; I greyed out on speed after repeatedly riding on a very quiet day.

So we are getting a new fountain after all.

Thank Wardley. I was beginning to worry the fountain budget had been cut.
Think Mandy would rather leave the coaster unfinished than cut the fountain budget!

Today I watched (and filmed) some of Icon's ''launch track'' being moved into the park, I also checked out the progress of the project since my last visit to Blackpool.

Brilliant to see Scott mate ... Can't wait for this!

Sent from my Ektra using Tapatalk

I’m beginning to lose track of what pictures are new, but I do not think I’ve seen at least one of these new pics posted via PBE. Or maybe I have.

If nothing else there’s s but more information which seems to have been swirling around in a lot of the news articles released over the last couple of days.

Good to see that this is now getting some national exposure.