• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Blackpool Pleasure Beach: Icon - 2018 Mack Double Launch Coaster

Sorry for double posting but it appears that a small building has taken shape on top of the tunnel. Presuming that the existing larger building will serve as the shop, I would hazard a guess that guests may exit through this building to view their ORPs.
6dstj8.png

Credit to Steve the coaster fan on YouTube.

The track above gets incredibly close to the new building!

Just been watching this thing do a few circuits. I think it's going to be a really fun ride - not balls out intensity, just fun!

Elements have a bit of a Blitz coaster feel to it but suspect it won't have the ferocity of one, so much.

When though? We need to know dates god dammit....hahahahaha. :)

I have a few days holiday of the new year burning a hole in my pocket already. I want two full days to ride it, off peak as well.

I know, I'm planning on visiting in May and June but would also like to visit on the opening day to just be part of the occasion.

Yeah will be great. I was there for the PMBO opening day and it was mental. I was 8 nearly 9 at the time.

I don't visit PB or Towers on peak days now. I can't be mithered with the crowds for rides I have done hundreds of times.

I don't get this whole "I refuse to ever visit on weekends" thing. I have no choice but to visit at peak times and I manage to get plenty of rides done.

35 rides on the first Saturday of May half term last year at BPB :)