• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coronavirus

Coronavirus - The Poll

• Total voters
Sneezing and runny noses with a cough are not a common symptom, if they are then I've had it for a month and I must be Jesus Christ reincarnated, you probably just have a spring cold like I probably have (and get every year at this time).
That's what I think too. However my dad was already working form home the past couple years, so in practice the only thing that is affected is my mum won't be deployed to help in an old folks home which - considering she currently lives with me and my two younger brothers - is probably for the best.

That's what I think too. However my dad was already working form home the past couple years, so in practice the only thing that is affected is my mum won't be deployed to help in an old folks home which - considering she currently lives with me and my two younger brothers - is probably for the best.

Based on experience from having a similar version of this back in the 80's, you'll know if you've got it cos tomorrow you won't be able to lift your head off the pillow, let alone post on a forum lol.

Bonney Prince Charles has tested positive for COVID-19 btw, see world, it doesn't care whether you're the heir to the thrown or a mouth breathing drug dealer from Peckham, if just don't care, your only a host to it.

I have put together a bumper theme park / coaster quiz, to see us through the lock down - here.

Don't waste my evenings, or days - they all seem to roll into one at the moment.
Me and my partner just did this together and got 14 out of 20. Great quiz and learned some things I’ve never heard before!

I have put together a bumper theme park / coaster quiz, to see us through the lock down - here.

Don't waste my evenings, or days - they all seem to roll into one at the moment.
10/20 here...

Most surprising thing to me was blivvy having 7 shuttles?!?

Damn good way to kill some time Rick, GG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Maybe GenZ will start to take notice of the lockdown requirements now that sadly a 21 year old young lady with no underlying health conditions has died from C19 today. She did not deserve to die but if her death jolts her generation into taking this seriously, it won't be a waste.

Now we just need a famous Boomer to catch it and die and maybe that generation will take notice too, Charlie? How you doing old chap?

Maybe GenZ will start to take notice of the lockdown requirements now that sadly a 21 year old young lady with no underlying health conditions has died from C19 today. She did not deserve to die but if her death jolts her generation into taking this seriously, it won't be a waste.

Now we just need a famous Boomer to catch it and die and maybe that generation will take notice too, Charlie? How you doing old chap?
Ok seriously, last time I kept my comments fairly vague... but you seriously need to stop wishing others, anyone, dead. It's disgusting :(

Also, the constant use of the GenZ/Boomer terminology does nothing to further your arguments lol.

Mods, apologies if I've overstepped the mark, but seriously needed to be said.

Ok seriously, last time I kept my comments fairly vague... but you seriously need to stop wishing others, anyone, dead. It's disgusting :(

Also, the constant use of the GenZ/Boomer terminology does nothing to further your arguments lol.

Mods, apologies if I've overstepped the mark, but seriously needed to be said.

Agreed, let's not wish death on anyone at all please. TowersStreet is not a place for that and never will be.

I got 14/20, although I admit that 1 or 2 were guesses! There were some really interesting bits of info in there that I didn't know before!