• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Coronavirus

Coronavirus - The Poll

• Total voters
o_O
so gov need these antibody tests so thy know hoe many people have had the virus with nu symptoms :eek:

a recent Oxford University study which said as much as 50% of the UK population may have been exposed to the virus.

is that a good thing, we are half way there then

So if you did a test and it came back that you'd already had Corona, does this mean that you wouldn't be able to phone up work and get a week off by just saying you've got a cough? Asking for my mate.

Has anyone completely lost their sense of smell and/or taste? I woke up having lost mine today. I’ve been reading a lot of accounts and claims it’s a coronavirus symptom. During the past week I’ve had some mild cold-like symptoms but nothing particularly troublesome.

It seems that a loss of sense of humour is a symptom of this virus too, I guess it's also difficult to understand context too.

Did I say I wished people died? No. Learn to read, let me say it again, now a GenZ'r has died from it, maybe the rest of that generation will take notice, the rest was a joke, the way it was written should have made it obvious, but I guess because I'm not filming it in postbox form and plastering it all over the tv you're just going to get offended and scream REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It is aparantly a symptom @Tom but some media outlets have rubished it so who knows, best check with a real doctor instead of Internet experts ;)

Reactions: Tom
It is aparantly a symptom @Tom but some media outlets have rubished it so who knows, best check with a real doctor instead of Internet experts ;)

You cannot be seen by a doctor unless hospitalised. Anecdotal accounts are the best I can hope for.

“ what are we saving the world for, unprecedented levels of global recession, mass unemployment levels never seen before. The old people have had their time and many agree, why would they want to inflict a dystopian world on their grandchildren”

“ what are we saving the world for, unprecedented levels of global recession, mass unemployment levels never seen before. The old people have had their time and many agree, why would they want to inflict a dystopian world on their grandchildren”

It's too late to ask that question, I'm sure there are many people enjoying their extended 80% paid holidays at the moment oblivious to the fact that it will need to be paid for at some point, probably by them at basic 50% tax rate for the remainder of their lives.

Reactions: Tom
Anybody else finding it psychosomatic? I'm pretty sure I've just got a cold as I've had an occasional cough, fever and general aches and tiredness the last few days... it's certainly not been serious or debilitating. But it's hard to stop my mind from trying to convince me it's Covid.

It's too late to ask that question, I'm sure there are many people enjoying their extended 80% paid holidays at the moment oblivious to the fact that it will need to be paid for at some point, probably by them at basic 50% tax rate for the remainder of their lives.
I think what has happening, as with every one panic buying bog roll more people panic more people buy..
the same has happened with world governments.. one goes into lockdown and the rest panic and lock up their people.
tenor.gif

I think what has happening, as with every one panic buying bog roll more people panic more people buy..
the same has happened with world governments.. one goes into lockdown and the rest panic and lock up their people.
tenor.gif
Except for Brazil and USA who seem to be urging people to go back to work and carry on as normal.

Anybody else finding it psychosomatic? I'm pretty sure I've just got a cold as I've had an occasional cough, fever and general aches and tiredness the last few days... it's certainly not been serious or debilitating. But it's hard to stop my mind from trying to convince me it's Covid.

Throughout the last week of illness I found anxiety was the biggest issue. Once I was able to calm down I found my symptoms seemed to calm as well. Hope you feel better soon :)