• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Disneyland Paris: General Discussion

In terms of tickets i figured for the full day we'd get both parks but not sure how to play the second day?
I did 2 days earlier in september (quieter than it would be in summer) and it is possibly to do most things in one day, 2 days are preferable to prevent it from being ride>ride>ride>ride.

Studios park is meh with not much theming and a lot of construction the rides are good (didn't get on flight force but spiderman, crushes coaster, tower of terror and ratatoui was good) we probably only spent half a day there

but disney land paris main park is amazing, and you could easily spend a couple days in it it is overall all really well themed and, I think I prefer the western area to that area in florida as the western area just matches the kenetic energy and sounds of big thunder mountain and the river boat and is really cool to just stand there. space mountain is differnt to the versions in america, bit is really enjoyable (let down a bit by disney doing a cheap rethem of it to starwars) and buzz lightyear blast is also a really fun time, and I again prefer the france version over the florida version.

Anything in the UK you’d compare it to?
The main park I struggle to think of anything that reaches the level of theming, it is extreamly good. the studios park is 50/50 there are times when it is really good, but it there are also times when you are just walkling between concrete buildings and the theming clashes between the areas.