• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Drayton Manor Park

Without going off topic why isn’t Terror Tomb on the list as for me that was the best uk dark ride.
They did have a idea to keep Apocalypse with the 2 stand up towers been removed and replaced with sit down and keeping the floorless side but after something bloke on 1 of the stand up and they did spend money on getting the floorless open but found a another problem so gave up on it.
I do think they will have another drop in the future as they got 1 at there other 2 uk parks.

Apocalypse.
Probably the best staff training/awayday/icebreaker event ever, in all time.
I won the "no handed" bet for floorless standing first time on, with much amusement.
The faces of the other staff as we dropped was priceless.
Those were the days.
And you've been talking with a high pitched voice ever since?

It’s exciting to see that Gold Rush is finally opening soon! It’s felt like a very long build process for this coaster…

I must admit, though, that I’m slightly surprised by them opening it so soon. In the last update I saw, it looked as though there was still a fair amount left to do on site. They’ll have to work quickly to get it open for 26th July!