• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Energylandia (Poland): New Coasters

Abyssus is ok. Decent teeming. The second half rides a bit like Lech so that's pretty cool. The first half reminds me of Icon though, kind of meandering about pointlessly with a couple of weak launches. The trim break at the top of the top hat feels unnecessary.
You seem to be in the majority there @D4n . I still think it's a real shame as the ride itself, in my opinion, had so much potential. I will still reserve judgement until I ride it but my expectations are really low now obviously.

I enjoyed abyssus, but it didn’t blow me away by any means. To me though, it is a coaster they needed. A major coaster that acts as a bridge between riding Hyperion and Zadra. I’d kind of class it as family thrill. It’s a coaster that any age can enjoy. Hopefully they finish what seems to be a lot of bland areas and unfinished theming around the coaster.

It's an okay coaster. Suppose it doesn't suffer as much as ICON as half of it is rather good and it wasn't marketed as the first coaster in a while since they've installed 14 in the past 6 years or something daft

New concept art of next year's Sweet Valley area. The obligatory area's kids coaster seems to potentially be named Honey Harbour:

dcca3f162acb6d62a70db1125d153be0.jpg

It’s nice to see new levels being added to RCT’s campaign mode…

Those names are about as bland as they come.

I guess that is the currently un-themed mine train in the back corner?

I guess that is the currently un-themed mine train in the back corner?

Correct. The area in general should aid in the lack of overall theming on the coaster's layout, but not by much I'd have thought.

Clearly after finishing the Vekoma coaster catalogue we have now moved to the Zamperla flats.

Dark ride as well perhaps?

Here’s the Youtube video.

I’ve got to say it looks disappointing. The theme is very undefined - I’m not exactly sure what it’s supposed to be. And yes, it does look like it’s been designed in RCT.

All said, it seems like another large, but bland and unrefined land. It’s a shame that EL don’t appear to be grasping the opportunity to design a more enticing and dynamic area, which Aqualantis appeared to be the start of. The park seem to be prioritising speed over quality and I can’t quite help but feeling they’ll come to regret it in the medium term.

It looks like a mash of Towers Street and Hersheypark. Just a shame there isn't one of the best Intamin's in the world as the area's dominant coaster.

It looks like a mash of Towers Street and Hersheypark. Just a shame there isn't one of the best Intamin's in the world as the area's dominant coaster.

But Rita and/or Thirteen are not on Towers Street....!

I don't mind the idea for the theme, and on the face of it all appears quite nice. But as far as I have been able to tell, Aqualantis has not at all lived up to the concept artwork so it does not give me much confidence for this area.

But Rita and/or Thirteen are not on Towers Street....!

I don't mind the idea for the theme, and on the face of it all appears quite nice. But as far as I have been able to tell, Aqualantis has not at all lived up to the concept artwork so it does not give me much confidence for this area.

aqualantis is far far from what was shown on the concepts. For me the best looking and most complete area of the park is Dragon Zone (Zadra’s Area). Aqualantis has been rushed to the stage where is completely obvious to the general visitor yet alone an enthusiast. As someone has stated above they will eventually come to regret this rushed approach, as they already have the market cornered in Poland and building new coasters every year more than likely won’t do much for them. Yet if they decided to fully invest themselves in accommodation, transport links, dark rides and overall cohesion of the areas in the park they’d be onto a winner in attracting more guests from neighbouring EU countries and further afield (just look at Europa Park for what I’m trying to get at here).

I can't help but wonder if they're going to try and go for the record for most coasters in one park.
They're not far off although Six Flags are trying to secure they're lead at Magic Mountain. They will have 20 coasters next year. I'd imagine Energylandia will probably take the title in a few years.

Energylandia will take the record in 2023 if they retain their model of two coaster additions a year. That said, it's hardly something to bang their drum at. The majority of the park is shoddy quantity over quality.

Energylandia will take the record in 2023 if they retain their model of two coaster additions a year. That said, it's hardly something to bang their drum at. The majority of the park is shoddy quantity over quality.
Yes I wonder if Six Flags would do anything to counter it or whether they;d just accept they are probably going to lose the title?
I think they'd just change the branding to the most coaster in North America or something like that.

Not a chance Six Flags will try to keep up with Energylandia’s pace. Most coasters on the continent or second most coasters in the world is still not a bad claim.

If you were to subtract the amount of crap at Energylandia, you'd be left with a very small handful of coasters in the grand scheme of things compared to SFMM. Plus it's not as if Energylandia offers Six Flags any competition in terms of guests due to their distance, nor do they have any notable records.

By themeparks.eu:

Energylandia has announced more details on Sweet Valley, their next themed area, which is set to open in 2022.

The new 4-hectare area will have 10 rides and attractions, including 2 family roller coasters: Choco Chip Creek and Honey Harbour.

Other attractions include the Candy Carousel, Crazy Barn, Lollypop Farm, Tree Grove, Tea & Treats and Choco Valley Mini Tour.

02_sweet_Valley.jpg

Choco Chip Creek
This new 'Mine Train' roller coaster from Vekoma will be 1200 m in length and include 3 lift hills, making it the longest ride in the park after Hyperion, Zadra and Abyssus.

Honey Harbour
A new 'Junior Coaster', also from Vekoma, that will be similar to the two other models already at the park; Energuś and Frida.

Sweet Valley
In the centre of this new land will be the Candy Carousel ride, a Viennese style carousel. In the area around this, visitors will discover the Crazy Barn, a fun family ride from Zamperla, the Lollypop Farm tractor ride, an interactive ride called Tree Grove and the Tea & Treats teacup ride.

Choco Valley Mini Tour will be a small water ride with a choice of different boats that can accommodate either 3 children or 1 adult and 1 child. The Annual Sweet Market will be playground for children. As in other areas of the park, there will also be catering facilities and shops.

The second phase to open will be a multi-functional facility called Sweet Valley Town Hall. It will be a huge restaurant and theatre building that can accommodate up to 1000 people. There will be space for business meetings and conferences, but also a dinner venue with spectacular shows.
01_Sweet_Valley_Choco_Chip_Creek_Energylandia.jpg
03_Sweet_Valley_Lollipop_Farm_Energylandia.jpg
04_Sweet_Valley_Energylandia.jpg
05_Sweet_Valley_Energylandia.jpg
06_Sweet_Valley_Energylandia.jpg
07_Sweet_Valley_Energylandia.jpg