• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

EU Referendum

Eu Referendum, will you vote for...

• Brexit

Votes: 26 36.1%
  • Remain

Votes: 46 63.9%

• Total voters
The campaign for both sides has been awful. For someone like me, that doesn't take much interest in politics, there's been nothing around to really offer me a black and white picture of the situation. Instead it's just be a whole load of scare mongering from the leave side and the stay side, doesn't really push you to want to vote for either.

It does seem the government are set on us staying in the EU, so I can see that being the outcome of this, whether it's from the vote or from the government overthrowing the results.

you are not voting for any of these,
you are voting for your future
out of the EU
voting for your freedom
free from EU bureaucracy and red tape laws telling us what to do and how we can do it

If you think we'll be more free under an unchecked tory government
65586900.jpg

This is a two part plan

Part 1 - Get out of the EU

Part 2 - Get the Tories out of Parlement, never to return ( only wanted you in to achieve part 1 of the master plan)

My concern is that, regardless of outcome next week, UKIP will become huge at the next election - either as a victorious force or galvanised in defeat:(

Here are a few links that may help voters:

The Economist has written a guide to the EU Referendum. Whilst they believe Brexit would be an overall bad decision, they have nonetheless gone for a reasoned argument and objective analysis so they do call out both sides on scaremongering and false claims.

Fullfact.org is a neutral site that, you guessed it, fact checks the various areas of debate. They have also fact checked the Electoral Commission voting guide on both sides.

There is also Infacts.org, which supports Britain remaining in the EU but also myth busts both sides and will call out errors made by those who support Remain.

I am unaware of any similar sites that support Brexit from an objective and reasoned lens, seeing as I have shared two that support Remain, but that doesn't mean to say they don't exist.

All campaigning has stop for today in memory of jo cox. Who was shot dead earlier today.

^ Indeed. I imagine we might see quite a different tone to the referendum campaign in the coming days.

It'll be interesting to see how the political motive and alleged shouting of "Britain first" of the attacker will be spun by both sides

They won't bring this into it at all. This poor woman was murdered in cold blood and has left behind 2 little girls. Even Forage and his gang of soft Nazis won't stoop so low to score points out of this absolute tragedy.