• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fantasy Island

Just seen on UK Funfairs Tv Facebook page in regards to a rumour that this XXL spinning coaster could be coming to Fantasy next year ? Anyone heard this rumour ?

Attachments

• 2AC567F1-C62A-4D18-B9B6-9CB9848AF862.jpeg
    2AC567F1-C62A-4D18-B9B6-9CB9848AF862.jpeg
    159.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 026CA595-A41E-4270-A203-54E7A014C972.jpeg
    026CA595-A41E-4270-A203-54E7A014C972.jpeg
    173.7 KB · Views: 55
Looks crap and it's a shame they're not often more imaginative than installing various spinning wild mouse coasters for a season.

That said, if it's a credit that I haven't got then it will be enough to tempt me back for the first time in a couple of years.

Not sure Buwalda even have it for sale? Mellors themselves own the exact same layout inside Ice Mountain plus might have another? They used to own 3 but sold at least 1 unit.

Not sure Buwalda even have it for sale? Mellors themselves own the exact same layout inside Ice Mountain plus might have another? They used to own 3 but sold at least 1 unit.
Ice Mountain is just the standard layout, not the XXL layout with the 2 drops added to the start of the ride.

Not a good start to the season for Fantasy Island, apparently there’s some kind of fire in pyramid and guests are being evacuated from it.

From: https://twitter.com/the_flumeat/status/1637095576956223488?s=46&t=ZU30ls1ozCOoaB_QLf2GCQ

Edit - Fantasy Island have confirmed that it was a fire in a food outlet and that the fire has been been extinguished and a member of staff is being treated. Indoor facilities have been evacuated and closed as a precaution but outdoor rides to remain open.

https://www.facebook.com/703047598...inside-one-of-our-tenants-/10160330525294898/

Last edited:
Another stall for fantasy island...

Source UK Theme Parks

I was at the park over the weekend and Odyssey wasn’t running. When I got there on Saturday I did ask someone whether there was any chance that it would be back again soon and was told that they were going to start testing it on Monday and it needed to have a certain large amount of cycles put through before it could be opened to the public, take from that what you will.

Interestingly enough there was also an issue with Rockin’ Roller coaster, the Reverchon spinner at Bottons when I headed over on Sunday afternoon. It was sat with a car full of people stuck, it looked like it had stalled just before the final bend coming in to the break run.