• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Fantasy Island

Has anyone used the icard option for here ?

Trying to work out what is cheapest way to do it.

Can you pay per ride here as the website says via a icard I guess you top it up as you want.

Wristbands £29 for the day we go with only 3 or 4 rides that are worthy im trying to work out best way to do it.

You buy the cards with a value (minimum £5 I think) loaded onto them and then top them up if and when you need to.

If you have not been before, then the two main coasters are somewhat re-ridable and you can get through rides pretty quickly. A wristband may be worth it overall!

You buy the cards with a value (minimum £5 I think) loaded onto them and then top them up if and when you need to.

If you have not been before, then the two main coasters are somewhat re-ridable and you can get through rides pretty quickly. A wristband may be worth it overall!

Well there’s two main coasters there but there’s often a chance that Odyssey will be down due to the winds. With an I-Card both Millennium and Odyssey are £6 and Rhombus Rocket is £4. Personally I think that the wristband is better value and you get a round of their really good crazy golf included with it.

Reactions: Tom
We went couple of years ago and had wristbands then. Yet surprise surprise odyssey was closed then...

Thank you for information guys

If you've been before I'd probably recommend it a little less, but if you haven't been on the Odyssey before then it's definitely worth a few rides. The front and back are wildly different, so worth trying for both.

Quite funny me and my girlfriend went during Mother’s Day weekend anyway the guy at the desk said to my girlfriend are you his mother 😂 I didn’t have a clue what was going on anyway next min we got 2 wristbands for price of 1 as their deal was any mother gets 2 for 1 during weekend great stuff

I'd say get the wristband, loads of attractions inside the pyramid as well that are worth a try.

I don’t know how many times my kids and I rode the Mystical Dragon Mountain water slide, so simple but so much fun.

Harrington Flint is a lot of fun as well but I have to say that I was disappointed by The Guardian. The ride system itself is fine but the screen quality was very poor, almost as if it were out of focus, and it spoiled the effect of the ride. Luckily we had only waited one or two cycles to go on it, it’s an extremely low throughout ride. Both rides, Harrington Flint and The Guardian were bought from the defunct Hub Zero video game themed entertainment park in Dubai and started life as Resident Evil: Bio Terror and Dragon Age: Flight Of The Wardens respectively and it’s great to see the Mellors bring them to the UK and give them a retheme, but they really need to sort that screen out on Guardian.