• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Favourite words

Zeock

TS Member
Favourite Ride
Is Wastelands Penitentiary (Tulleys Shocktober Fest) a ride? If not, my favourite ride is Nemesis.
For me, two of my favourites are 'egregious' or 'sequoia'. What are yours?

no @rob666 you can't have 'thoosie'. ;)

Last edited:
Would suggest admin move it
Surely there's lots of interesting non-swear words?
They can put it in the Tavern so you can have your fun I guess.

I have to say that I also quite like the words “elucidate” and “encapsulate”… they’re both synonyms for “explain”, but I find them quite fun to say!

Angstrom (which coincidentally is my favourite unit of length) is another one.

Smorgasbord (or with accents, Smörgåsbord). One of very few words I can think of that's borrowed from Swedish. And only within the last year did I find out what it actually meant 🤣

Ahem...
The ombudsman wore gauntlets on his Tungsten moped...
Have another four.
One of my punters suggested I enquire about the smorgasbord special at a pub we were going to...the landlord laughed..."Not in forty years sir!"

Most popular words in todays Mirror...

Shenannigans
cantankerous
flibbertygibbet

Ahem...
The ombudsman wore gauntlets on his Tungsten moped...
Have another four.
One of my punters suggested I enquire about the smorgasbord special at a pub we were going to...the landlord laughed..."Not in forty years sir!"

Shenannigans
cantankerous
flibbertygibbet
Thanks, I had forgotten ombudsman! (Possibly with good reason after the collapse of Together Energy...)

I think it might be flibbertigibbet though... Seems the Mirror cannot spell...

Shenannigans
Was it spelt like that in the Mirror or is this your own mistake? Shenanigans only has 3 N's.