• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

February Half Term 2013 line-up announced

Whatday in FHT will be the least busiest? Might pop down with a few friends!
And also, do 12 year olds pay the adult price or child price? We all look really old for our age!

Re: Re: February Half Term 2013 line-up announced

Maya said:
Whatday in FHT will be the least busiest? Might pop down with a few friends!
And also, do 12 year olds pay the adult price or child price? We all look really old for our age!

Typically the weekends are a little busier than the weekdays so they would be your best bet :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I went last year first Monday I think and got on:

Sonic Spinball x2
Oblivion x6
Hex x1
RMT x1
Duel x4
Nemesis x4
Air x3

Does anyone have any idea as to what food places will be open during half term? If any?

thefatone said:
The usual affair during half term I imagine - FCC, Refresh, maybe TFR, woodcutters (?)

I doubt FCC will be open, considering there's a construction site around it just now :p

I would expect TFR, Easton express, corner coffee, Wobble world cafe and possibly the courtyard, pizza & pasta

Burger Kitchen may be open in Feb H/T!

FCC was last time and that was when it was new.

I'd expect Burger Kitchen to be open, maybe just the small one in Mutiny Bay though.

I imagine pizza/pasta will now be £9.95 per adult?

The Burger Kitchen in Mutiny Bay is not ready.

Completely new kitchens, rebranding and staff training.

Last weekend it still said Burger King.

:)

Personally I'm hoping that the Mexican Cantina will be open, though I doubt it will be.

AshleeKel said:
Personally I'm hoping that the Mexican Cantina will be open, though I doubt it will be.
That would be nice, but I also doubt it will be open :)

Strangly I really cant remember what was open last Feb half term, I know we had Fried chicken co one day but cant remember what we had the other day?

I guess if they do open a burger kitchen it will be the main one in CCL, as all the rides (except for Charlie) are open near by and it will be a nice trial for the park during the quiet season to test the staff, menus, etc. Just like they did with the Fried Chicken Co last year.

I'm pretty sure they normally say what food outlets will be open on the event page of their website. They don't seem to have done so this year though.

At a guess I say that Corner Coffee, Wobble World Cafe, Courtyard BBQ, Woodcutters (maybe), Fish and Chips, Refresh @ Ripsaw and a few of the other take away place will be open. I really can't remember exactly what's been open in previous years though.

:)