• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Food and Beverage 2016

Just as you walk through mutiny bay passed eastern express, the aroma of chicken tikka & shish cooking slowly on the clay oven is very nice indeed!Best place to eat on park for value,taste then leave full up!
Used to go explorers pizza/pasta when the lad was under 12 but now we both pay adult prices its a bit ov a ripp tbh unless u can manage more food than Eddie hall lol

Has anyone took a picture of the menu board at the new coffee lounge(starbucks)in forbidden valley.id like to see the prices and whats on offer before i go next week!

Cheers all.

Went to Woodcutters for lunch, thought the menu was slightly lacking. food was good though.

Although was a little cheesed off that when I went to BK a medium fanta cost £2.08

The menu at woodcutters is the best it has ever been! Last year it had about 3 burgers and a few steaks. There is so much more choice in there this season.

Clearly someone also ordered food for the closed outlets as woodcutters does nachos and I noticed pizza pasta now does proper garlic bread, that courtyard BBQ used to sell!

If anyone hasn't already tried the Salted Caramel Ribs from Crooked Spoon .....
drooling_homer.gif

I could be buried alive in that sauce :)

Is All Day Dining discounted by 20% with annual pass? That makes it £24 by my reckoning? And can you buy multiple discounted units with one annual pass?

Is All Day Dining discounted by 20% with annual pass? That makes it £24 by my reckoning? And can you buy multiple discounted units with one annual pass?

You have to buy more than one, ie 2 or more, you get discount off them all.

I did it once, never again, thought i would explode later on in the night.

Reactions: Tom
£23.95 for adults and £13.50 for children with pass discount when you buy on the day from the Box Office.

Reactions: Tom
As reported on TS social media yesterday, Towers Street Bar & Grill had reopened! Well the bar part has.

doesn't look like the grill will be opening this season. The signs have all been changed to "Towers St. Bar" and a new temporary wall has been put up blocking the restaurant.

I still can't believe they have this massive restaurant, yet it still very much looks like it's from the 80s and hasn't had its promises refurbishment they said it would have last year.

Bit of a shame with no grill, that's no money they're getting off me and my partner for breakfast when we visit!

I wonder what would happen if everyone on the forum,asks about the grill when they next visit. would it show the grill is wanted?

Towers Street Bar & Grill was initially meant to re-open in May. Instead it re-opens at the end of July and with no grill. Hooray!

:)

And there's not much point in going there because there's hardly anywhere in there to sit now the Grill's shut off, and besides - the Tavern's not too far away, either!