• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

The controversy over Qatar continues.

FIFA have launched an investigation into how celebrity chef Salt Bae and others gained access to the pitch after the final and how they were allowed to handle the trophy.

Presumably it's a case of who accepted his bribe and a case of why they didn't share it out.

I chuckled at the wiki article too.
Can we tie him in to the underpaid staff in hospitality discussion as well as being a twot.
Accidentally setting fire to a table full of rich punters as well...VIP flambe.

I don't know what's going on at Chelsea right now, I don't know if Potter needs more time of if we just need to sack him off and get a proven winner in.

I don't believe the team are that bad, just that they need whipping into shape properly

He's clearly an excellent head coach. His record is brilliant and he's worked his way up from the very bottom.

He just needs time to get things right. Maybe a transfer window or two to help get the squad a bit more how he wants it. You might have to sacrifice a little bit this season but I'd be confident that you'll do much better next season. It can't get much worse can it? Arsenal fans wanted rid of Arteta not that long ago and they're doing alright now.

He's clearly an excellent head coach. His record is brilliant and he's worked his way up from the very bottom.

He just needs time to get things right. Maybe a transfer window or two to help get the squad a bit more how he wants it. You might have to sacrifice a little bit this season but I'd be confident that you'll do much better next season. It can't get much worse can it? Arsenal fans wanted rid of Arteta not that long ago and they're doing alright now.
Totally agree with this. Stick with him

I wonder if Lampard will be sacked this week after the big loss at home to Southampton yesterday. The bottom of the table is so close just happy we got rid of Gerrard when we did as we taken the most points since Unai Emery taken over.

Lampard never had the credentials to be awarded that job in the first place. It's their own fault for going for a 'name' rather than someone with a proven track record. They need someone experienced to try to scrape some results now. That's the position they've got themselves in.

Lampard never had the credentials to be awarded that job in the first place. It's their own fault for going for a 'name' rather than someone with a proven track record. They need someone experienced to try to scrape some results now. That's the position they've got themselves in.

Bring back Big Sam