• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

I couldn’t believe it yesterday when I checked how far up the Championship table Millwall are! And the realisation that they could be promoted. But I’ll keep dreaming though, I don’t think it’s going to happen. I’m not a supporter, I’m a Hammers fan and we need to keep on battling to survive.

Having the likes of Luton and Millwall in the Premier League would be hilarious and terrifying in equal measures. Imagine Pep Guardiola going from the comfort of the Etihad to the rickety old Kenilworth Road or being accosted by Millwall fans at the Den.

Having the likes of Luton and Millwall in the Premier League would be hilarious and terrifying in equal measures. Imagine Pep Guardiola going from the comfort of the Etihad to the rickety old Kenilworth Road or being accosted by Millwall fans at the Den.
Could be worse, imagine the Old Firm joining English football and the thought of thousands of Rangers and Celtic fans causing chaos across the land.

Just think of the increased security though.

charlie hunnam fight GIF

If Leeds stay up and both Millwall and Luton go up...well, the plastic fans who have been supporting PL teams all those years are all about to get a rude awakening of something that is not sanitised of what the tourists would like! 😂

I think Luton will go up via the playoffs. They don't loose many games which will stand them in good stead.

No idea what Sky was thinking, they've picked our game against Forest Green Rovers for tv coverage. Maybe they're expecting us to completely demolish them? Because of that, the game has moved a day later, and results in our Cheltenham game being moved a day later as well (annoying as that game was already postponed once because of their pitch not being safe). To top it off, it's now on the same day as an England game, so anyone travelling will face a rush to get back in time for it.