• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

I'm looking forward to the Euros, I don't class it as real football so can just enjoy the wall to wall games for 4 weeks.

Tour de France and Olympics to enjoy this summer as well.

If you think the English game has problems then that isn't nothing compared to the Scottish game in which only two teams, the Old Firm or rather the ugly Weegie sisters that everyone else calls them by, pretty much control the game in which every other team in the league to make up the numbers.

Yes, City have been winning the league on the bounce over the last few seasons but at least down south there is some form of competition taking place, mostly in the cups which I always enjoy watching as anyone can beat anyone. Then again, if City and Celtic are to face each other soon, just a pity than both sides can't lose...

Another year, another football disappointment.
Chin up pal seriously, you have all the disappointment of the Euros to come.
That is at least two free beers you can get out of me at Crevettes in the future.
Chin up you smoky old crow.

Just walked the dog passed some pubs...... The Leeds fans are in full mourning. A fight has already broken out. See the joys of living in a Leeds suburb.

They're gonna be very depressed at work this week.

I'm annoyed mostly as it's the easiest away game for me. But no they had to be useless.

On plus side. You get to see Leeds fans depressed.

With there usual comeback off "we are best supporters in t'woeld we can swing a free scarf around our heads and sing I predict a riot."

Depends how miserable it makes work.

Don't mind them tbh. Far worse fans out there.

Only reason why I didn't want Leeds to come up was because it's miles away from the city centre and the station

Looking forward to ticking off Ipswich (and hopefully Brentford) next year though

Leeds isn’t pleasant full stop.
Oh please.
I had a whole year living in a small mansion squat full of fantastic freaks in Headingley...the skyrack, Kaghan Valley curries, never got out of my dressing gown and slippers in a whole year.

Why was I there?
Did I have an onion on my belt?

And back on topic...
Football, back to Blackburn/Burnley derbies.
Always good in the long run, cleans out the gene pool a bit.
They can't breed when they are inside serving five years for violence.

Last edited: