• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

The Dortmund heel turn 24 hours before was an unexpected angle but otherwise an unoriginal and predictable, if well written, main event

Quick, give Southgate another new contract! Another tournament with a decent generation of players about to be wasted by a manager who is not up to the required standard.

I don't know who had the worse night; England losing to Iceland or Scotland blowing a 2 goal lead.

Friendlies are friendlies but deary me.

Just having a look on a wallchart of fixtures etc. The way I see it, if we win our group, we play Spain, Italy or Croatia in the quarter final (if we win our round of 16 game against the best third placed team out of groups D, E & F). That'll be where we probably come unstuck. This is if I'm reading the chart correctly.

If we don’t win the group don’t we play Germany, Netherlands, Spain and France if things go with the world rankings elsewhere.

Personally I think we get to the semis

To get away from William "towersstreet" hill and to Also please big brother. I will call this post "oh please do one football"

Liverpool......

Tom Werner has publicly stated that he would like to see premier league played in New York. Since FSG has bought the club, it's not only given us stupid ideas. Rinsing the season ticket and regular match goers because they dare drink In bar and purchase LFC products from firms like love follow conquer and hat, scarf or a badge. Instead of official licensed LFC products. Also, raising ticket prices without consulting the fan board or the supporters unions. "It's only 2%" if it's only that..... Take the tiny hit. You are billionaires after all. Now, you want to take a game away from Anfield. A place you heavily promote for it's atmosphere. To corporate American bowl.

Man city.

I'm guessing this sewing the PL. Is just a distraction because hand on heart, you know these 115 charges stick. This is just a typical lawyers tactic, of burying the smaller law firm the PL is hiring in paper work. What it looks like, is a oil baked state. Struggling to grasp basic democracy that can say "no' to you.

What I've seen this week is citeh fans becoming very aware that all is not right.

Last edited:
I'd be embarrassed to be a City fan. I really mean that. Everyone thinks they're a joke now and any respect people might have had for the club at one time or another has gone. Yet you still get some of their fans defending them to the hilt as if nothing is wrong. Delusional.

I'd be embarrassed to be a City fan. I really mean that. Everyone thinks they're a joke now and any respect people might have had for the club at one time or another has gone. Yet you still get some of their fans defending them to the hilt as if nothing is wrong. Delusional.

They are crying it's not fair, whilst jumping for joy about winning 4 PL in a row, and 7 out of 6 leagues. Like I have said. It's a oil backed state, head butting with western democracy. Even our government is now getting involved because they have threatened to not supply oil to us if we clamp down on citeh.

Then we have the owners of clubs. And I will say owners because supporters are different, backing city case. Chelsea. Owned by a billionaire nut job. Newcastle who Saudi's wanting to copy and paste city. And for reason that no one is certain why, Everton. A club so purely run its can even be sold.

I'm not saying FFP is fair. It's not. Even I can see Liverpool benefitting from these rules more than villa as an example. I'm part of spirit of shankly and can see just how hard they are working to keep our owners in check. Something needs to be done to make it a fairer, whilst keeping clubs financial status in tack.

They are crying it's not fair, whilst jumping for joy about winning 4 PL in a row, and 7 out of 6 leagues. Like I have said. It's a oil backed state, head butting with western democracy. Even our government is now getting involved because they have threatened to not supply oil to us if we clamp down on citeh.

Then we have the owners of clubs. And I will say owners because supporters are different, backing city case. Chelsea. Owned by a billionaire nut job. Newcastle who Saudi's wanting to copy and paste city. And for reason that no one is certain why, Everton. A club so purely run its can even be sold.

I'm not saying FFP is fair. It's not. Even I can see Liverpool benefitting from these rules more than villa as an example. I'm part of spirit of shankly and can see just how hard they are working to keep our owners in check. Something needs to be done to make it a fairer, whilst keeping clubs financial status in tack.
Good job the City owners passed the fit and proper owners test then when the authorities allowed them to buy the club, haha. Imagine our fuel prices going up becuase of some idiots at the Premier League or FA or whatever.