• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

As Gary Lineker said on Twitter; "to be classed as the best ever, this Barca side need to find a way of defeating these tactics." He's spot on, they have failed numerous times against what can be described as spoiling tactics.

Messi was poor tonight as well, sure he's a great player but can he do it on the big stage? I think I'm right in saying he's not been his best when playing for Argentina at times. I personally prefer Ronaldo, he seems to always perform.

:)

Well I have just returned from my first ever Liverpool game in the KOP,absoloutley amazing atmosphere,such a shame we didn't make it through.

Great win for us last night, it was a must win match and I'm glad we got all 3 points. Last night also proved that, despite his age, Kevin Phillips has still got it! Lovely hattrick for him last night =)

--

In regards to the Man United match, glad they got beat. But I find it hilarious how they blamed the sending off of Nani as to why they lost the match, oh the irony! Also watched a bit of the Dortmund match last night. Very entertaining and their fans were great as ever. =)

They can't moan about the red card considering they got away with the handball on the line.

Hilarious game, but now I'm glad I can go back to hating Madrid.

To be honested it was a shocking red card they where on top and I'm a stoke fan who dislikes united

Everyone's team gets a crap decision from a ref every so often, it just turns out it was United's turn last night. I don't see why they're all crying about it. Deal with it.

TedTheHuman said:
Great win for us last night, it was a must win match and I'm glad we got all 3 points. Last night also proved that, despite his age, Kevin Phillips has still got it! Lovely hattrick for him last night =)

Hearing the crowd from home was brilliant tbh, not heard it so clearly in a long, long time...

Kevin Phillips is to Palace what Jason Roberts was to Reading last year...

I bumped in to Kevin Phillips after the Wednesday game, and told him, that hes playing great, and I hope he scores a hatrick on Friday (Against Derby), so I was only a few days out :)

Anything can happen this season and with the Play-off final being two days before my Birthday, it would be a great reason to go down to London and watch it, and hopefully get an early birthday present :)

Ian

I remember having 'Super Kevin Phillips' at the Albion for 2-3 years. A fine goalscorer and a top professional. Great to see that he can still do the business when required :)

So a "leaked" image of a liverpool away kit which would possibly replace Carlos Tevez as the ugliest thing in the premiership is doing the rounds:

liverpool-away-third-shirt-2013-14.jpg

At first, I was hoping this would be the liverpool kit for next season, purely for the comedy values. However, as funny as it would be to see them playing in whatever that *thing* is, it would just be too tragic to see it happen. Hope for their fans that the actual away kit is better than that piece of crap. Still would laugh if it was their actual kit though. :p

That has to be a fake, it looks fake as well as awful! Seems far too early for kit designs for next season to be going around as well, even if they are leaked.

:)

It's the one that has been going round for ages. It's hideous, but no where near as bad as the black and purple third kit.

Moyes... Why do so many idiots think that he's the greatest thing to ever happen to Everton?

Today just proved what a crap manager he really is. Does he even know how to coach a defence, or the tactics involved in defending? And I bet he didn't give the players the bollocking they deserved after that utter shyte performance today.

He has no ambition, is so negative, is even more overrated than Bale, settles for crap like this every year and for some reason most Evertonians think he's a messiah. Pathetic. Moyes out.

/rant over

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

What was that you were saying in the shoutbox last week about how Everton were going to win the cup? ;)

Blaze said:
What was that you were saying in the shoutbox last week about how Everton were going to win the cup? ;)

:p

Well, once we have a good manager (Adkins would be perfect imo) we might have a chance. Until then... :p

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I'm very much glad that Blackpool and Sheffield Wendesday won against Watford and Leicester respectively, it gave a bit of breathing space for the automatic place. However I'm annoyed that we drew 2-2 against Leeds. Disgusting horrible dirty football team. They gave away more fouls than Glenn Murray's goals this season! We deserve to win, fuming right now. Now hoping that Burnley will beat Hull on Monday and we beat Scummy Brighton next Sunday.

Horrid ref in the watford game. Inexcusable poor midfield and defence from us though, but you know something's wrong when a player hugs the referee at the end of the match.

Orlando parks said:
Horrid ref in the Udinese Reserves game. Inexcusable poor midfield and defence from us though, but you know something's wrong when a player hugs the referee at the end of the match.

Fixed that for you mate. ;)