• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Scotland 1 Wales 2

And just when you thought the Scotland squad couldn't get any worse, they do now. ::)

Just wait till the team heads to Wembley and gets a right spanking from England. :p But seriously, I can't be arsed with the Scotland team these days, they give us an rotten image across the world.

Adkins to Reading. Therefore the chances of Moyes finally going this summer and Everton bringing in the best young English manager since Clough have gone. Guess either another year of Moyes, or a season under someone like Martinez is coming up. :(

I seriously don't understand why people is a good manager, just because he keeps Wigan up every year last minute doesn't mean he can maintain the likes of mid-table dwellers into European Qualifiers.

Anyway, off to Macc-County game and bringing an inflatable sheep with me as per tradition. Hope to get it around the ground and back. Wish me luck!

BGn9WaFCQAAgAAQ.jpg

Another one bites the dust...

This is getting stupid now. I would say something along the lines of "hope they go down", but so much crap like this has ruined the English game, there's no point in even being surprised.

RIP English football
1863-1991

Nice to know that Sunderland have realised that sacking late in the season is always the answer for a relegation threatened club *cough* Macc Town, Wolves etc.

Oh and my pursuit failed... as I forgot to take the sheep. T_T

Listen, that was the last time when a Scottish team came close to getting into the Champions League final (Though were cheated out by cheating Frenchmen), since then it has just gotten worse and worse with each passing yeah for the Scottish game. The Scotland team's current position in it's world cup qualifying group stage really says it all.

Worst of the worst. :(

Never liked him. Always bigged up as the 'next big thing'. He's 61, won nothing and now he's sacked.

Anyway, in more important matters, Messi just set some mad record of scoring against every La Liga team in consecutive matches, and equalled Ronaldo's away goal record for the whole of last season. And yet some people still think Messi 'can't do it on a wet Wednesday night in Stoke' or whatever and that Ronaldo is better. Bollocks.

More a question of can Messi do it without the likes of Xavi and Iniesta setting up those near perfect through balls?