• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Football Discussion

Yeah, because everyone must agree with your views otherwise they are delusional pricks. ::)

Even if you loved her you have to realise a minute's silence would never be observed by everyone for her. It's just asking for trouble and embarrassment.

-Sent from a mobile phone-

Oh I agree with that! Just don't like it when people call others delusional due to differing opinions, as that's just madness. All opinions are valid.

:)

Rob said:
Yeah, because everyone must agree with your views otherwise they are delusional pricks. ::)

::) Yep, totally my beliefs there mate. 100%.

Anyway, considering the following:

Her government covered up Hillsborough.
She said games should be held behind closed doors.
She said all fans must be forced to have ID cards to attend games.
She is hated by most of the working class.
Football is a working class sport.

You don't think that there's atleast a tiny bit of delusion in expecting clubs to have a minutes silence in her honour? And thinking it's a good idea?

If that's the case, then i'll be speechless. :p

If you meant it like that then fair enough, I agree. Without reading exactly what the article was saying it came across that you were saying that they were delusional pricks just because they liked/respected Thatcher.

Rob said:
If you meant it like that then fair enough, I agree. Without reading exactly what the article was saying it came across that you were saying that they were delusional pricks just because they liked/respected Thatcher.

Fair enough mate. :)

Should've read the article first then. ;)

------------------

There'll rightfully be a minutes silence at every ground in the country this weekend anyway, and it certainly won't be in memory of thatcher.

Adam said:
Rob said:

Fair enough mate. :)

Should've read the article first then. ;)

True, I just read the headline and couldn't be bothered with the rest! ;)

Benitez says he will be coming back to Liverpool. While still manager at Chelsea.

What a man. What a man. I bet they're fuming.

I'll just pop this here:
b50b41038f904b6d81836ce.png

As seen in the new Museum of Liverpool.

:D

josht said:
Lost all respect for millwall football club disgraceful fans !!

Stuck in the 80s...

Indeed, surely the old hooliganism of those days were perhaps part of Thatcher's reasonings for behind closed doors/ID proof? Just to dig up that can of worms...

Of course football has clearly moved forward so much since then as Millwall and Newcastle have proved this weekend...

Guessing I'm the only person who wanted Millwall to win on Saturday then. :p

Because I don't fancy joining the whole "scummy club" bandwagon. Sure, some of their fans are thugs, but the majority aren't. When we played them at Wembley a few year ago, I got talking to a few Millwall lads before the game on the tube and they seemed like decent guys, and they hate the hooligans just as much as everyone else. You shouldn't base your opinion of the majority on the minority. :)

Not saying I like them much, just that I wanted them to beat that tinpot club on Saturday. Atleast Millwall didn't get where they are just because they have a sugar daddy in the boardroom.

So the disgusting sell outs Cardiff have been promoted to the top flight. Lovely, I hope they get destroyed by Swansea and break Derby's record for the least amount of points in a campaign season ::)

To makes matters worst, Palace lost 3-0 to Ipswich, we beat them 5-0 earlier in the season! And Brighton are above us in the league, lovely...:(

TedTheHuman said:
So the disgusting sell outs Cardiff have been promoted to the top flight. Lovely, I hope they get destroyed by Swansea and break Derby's record for the least amount of points in a campaign season ::)

To makes matters worst, Palace lost 3-0 to Ipswich, we beat them 5-0 earlier in the season! And Brighton are above us in the league, lovely...:(

Don't worry, At least we won't have to travel to Wales next season. I can not believe we are still in the play off spots. If the season ended like this, I just hope we do not lose to Brighton in the Play Offs.

Ian

Wales away days are going to be a rather good day out. Next up Scotland :)

On the subject of Cardiff, I'm glad they've gone up. They can go join all those other sell out clubs in the prem, and leave the real best league in England with one less club owned by a foreign businessman that doesn't understand the game and has no real connection with the club.

Sell soul, get promotion...

Become media darlings whilst at it after the years of hurt and failure after the inability to get promoted throwing money at it...

#modernfootball