• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Funny things you've overheard people say in queuelines

It might be the inversions all in a row that make it feel intense to me; I also felt quite nauseous getting off Air Race at Drayton Manor, and that has a number of inversions all in a row as well.

I don’t find the smiler intense at all. besides the airtime hill and a bit of hangtime, I find it quite forceless but everyone has different opinions/experiences.

Anyway on topic not really in a queuline but we were leaving the toilets by duel today and a very confused looking couple holding a map up genuinely stopped and asked us if the toilets was the entrance to wicker man!

I must admit i was not in the wardley queue as they shut it just as i got to it.
The queue has a very small joining window.

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk

I must admit i was not in the wardley queue as they shut it just as i got to it.
The queue has a very small joining window.

I joined it about half an hour before the first session started. The trick with these things is to get there early!

I joined it about half an hour before the first session started. The trick with these things is to get there early!
Unfortunately my daughter has trouble queuing/waiting. So we will probably miss meeting him

Unfortunately my daughter has trouble queuing/waiting. So we will probably miss meeting him

Ah I see. Does she get the RAP? You could show that to the staff at the exit and explain your situation, I'm sure they would oblige (especially if it's the same friendly staff from yesterday).

"When you're on a rollercoaster, your guts tell you you're gonna die. But your intellect is telling you 'if EVERYBODY died, their insurance rates would go up, they wouldn't be able to pay to run this ride', it's OK."
- Penn Gillette.