• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Funny things you've overheard people say in queuelines

It seems gcse results day is a good day to go to the park if you want to go in the summer. There won't be anywhere near the amount of teenagers

I'm sure I saw that ops were singing happy birthday on opening day of the season in the station, too?

Which obviously made more sense than singing it in August

Went the other week on oblivion and a kid saw the maintenance / holding shed whilst we were waiting to unload he turned to his friend and said

"I was here the other month and they hadn't moved the track so we went into that area and almost crashed. They gave us free passes to keep us quiet'

Went the other week on oblivion and a kid saw the maintenance / holding shed whilst we were waiting to unload he turned to his friend and said

"I was here the other month and they hadn't moved the track so we went into that area and almost crashed. They gave us free passes to keep us quiet'

Lol ....wouldn’t surprise me though