• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Galactica: General Discussion

I was thinking life time warranty on all of them, and Tussauds/DIC rumoured to have nearly lost it on Nemesis

Yup - I think he said something along the lines of it smacking of cheap desperation during a Q&A at Nemesis' 21st birthday event. :p

Can someone link me to his reaction PLEASE :p

I think Varneys reaction may have been something like this.....

mrbean.gif

:D

So after nearly two weeks there is still no galactica at the start of the Peak of the season? ? Is there any official line from the towers?

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

The only thing on the site is it saying the ride is unavailable today? (also who still uses marquees on their site, like really?)

I haven't used the VR yet - I didn't go last year and this year obviously it hasn't been working. But I am a fan of air so it's not a real issue for me

Yes but it's a top attraction there and out of action for two weeks what happens if Rita and th13een go down together one summer day (it can happen ) that's 3 of big 6 left not good

Very true - it's not acceptable but it's where we currently are unfortunately. If I was them I would keep it as air for the season and work on it end of season - it's not a great resolution but it will keep the ride going

I understand that as long as they don't come up with more stupid excuses for poor attendance it's poor offering plain and simple

Very true - it's not acceptable but it's where we currently are unfortunately. If I was them I would keep it as air for the season and work on it end of season - it's not a great resolution but it will keep the ride going
It's not a VR problem, it's a lift hill malfunction

Well sort the lift Hill problem I bet one can be built and set up in this amount of time! ! Do merlin want it fixed for summer? ?? I get to the point that they don't care and see it as cost saving but it's attendance slashing too. So they can explain that to the shareholders

Well in that case I'm sure I'll see teams working around the clock on my next visit on the Hill lift rather than poor ride hosts telling usto go to the only two other rides left in forbidden valley. Surely it would be worthwhile considering opening N:ST if it's a long term issue

I thought I heard the restraints had been sorted? . How come a company can spend millions on a ride to break within 3 years?

They broke again.

We were lucky enough to get on in between "the restraints have been fixed and upgraded" and "the ride is FUBAR, it won't be back this year" and by the time they had off loaded all the people in the rows because the restraints wouldn't work, there was more actors in the room than there was us riders.