• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex: The Future

Just come off. 3/4 full, no banging, clunking or anything else
How is it looking - effect wise? I remember people saying there were issues with the effects in the Octagon room back in July! Also how is it sounding - audio wise? Also remember some people saying that the audio wasn't great in July either! Good to hear that the clicking noises have been sorted, I assume that's why it went down again in the first place.

How is it looking - effect wise? I remember people saying there were issues with the effects in the Octagon room back in July! Also how is it sounding - audio wise? Also remember some people saying that the audio wasn't great in July either! Good to hear that the clicking noises have been sorted, I assume that's why it went down again in the first place.
It's looking really good actually. I've been on today and most things seemed to be in good order. The audio was good all the way through, if anything maybe a touch too loud in places.

If I'd not known it had been having issues, I wouldn't have been any the wiser from my run through.

Hmm...if only it was working when I was there back in July, actually now that I think about it, it wasn't working when I went in 2016 and the last time I did ride it was in 2013! 😫

I seriously have no luck with that ride.

There's been some discussion on Facebook, but I think there might also have been some changes to the lighting in the octagon - the UV elements seemed much more vibrant today than I think I have ever seen them. But I can't be sure if that's a recent change, as it has been absolutely ages since I was last on the ride.

The only notable element that I clocked was missing since the last time I rode was a lack of fibre optics in the fallen branch.

Is the vault actually loud again or still so quiet you can't hear it?
It was not the loudest I've ever heard it, but then I've been in it at times when the volume felt like it was pounding you in the face.

However, it was plenty loud enough. If people hadn't been referencing that the vault had been having a speaker issue, I wouldn't have known it from today's ride through.

You’d have thought now that it will have pretty much minimal downtime, now seen quite a few posts about how good it’s looking and sounding. It might have the odd technical issue here and there, just like any other ride.