• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex: The Future

With Duel gone, Funk down and Enterprise in pieces, is Hex not pretty urgent works with Scarefest coming up?

With Duel gone, Funk down and Enterprise in pieces, is Hex not pretty urgent works with Scarefest coming up?

That was exactly my point - with how much there is to do right now, I’d like to think that if staff have been deployed to that area, it’d be because there’s a chance of it reopening.

Last edited:
Celebration GIF by Real Prosperity, Inc.

Getting this in before it closes for the rest of the season in approximately 1.5 days :cool:
Joking of course. Hopefully this is third time lucky, as it pretty much immediately closed when it briefly opened in March and July. Fingers crossed that's the end of it's troubles!
It's so sorely needed right now - with Duel gone. 🤞🤞🤞🤞

I mean I was just checking to see if it stayed open for longer than 10 minutes this time, whilst I actually have some time off from all my stuff. When my schedule gets busy again I won’t be posting half as much, although maybe I just won’t now anyway? Don’t really like the insinuation being made just for posting an update

I mean I was just checking to see if it stayed open for longer than 10 minutes this time, whilst I actually have some time off from all my stuff. When my schedule gets busy again I won’t be posting half as much, although maybe I just won’t now anyway? Don’t really like the insinuation being made just for posting an update

It was a tounge in cheek the gest. The fact I said I do appreciate the updates at the end, supports that. I thought that was pretty clear. Obviously not.

The tounge in cheek gest was being made towards the fact that there are a good number of people who seem obsessed with checking queue time updates, most of the time, being no where near the park. I get it, we are all geeks, this is what we do.

Loosen up a bit, I apologise if you received it other than how it was supposed to come across. Go have a beer and clam yourself down, life does not have to be so serious, all of time :)

It was a tounge in cheek the gest. The fact I said I do appreciate the updates at the end, supports that. I thought that was pretty clear. Obviously not.

The tounge in cheek gest was being made towards the fact that there are a good number of people who seem obsessed with checking queue time updates, most of the time, being no where near the park. I get it, we are all geeks, this is what we do.

Loosen up a bit, I apologise if you received it other than how it was supposed to come across. Go have a beer and clam yourself down, life does not have to be so serious, all of time :)

To go have a beer and clam yourself down, you have to be in Crevettes...

Front door is open with a member of staff outside but appears is closed. I'm guessing they've had it open.

They also have an actor wandering Fountain Square but unsure if connected.

I am a little confused at how this keeps happening time and time again. Surely they do lots of testing before opening the ride to guests.

So why do issues keep being thrown up within 10mins of it re-opening? Surely they would have cropped up during testing too?