• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Hex: The Future

Don't expect any major or dramatic changes, however there are some stylistic upgrades which do work well. Parking is still a bit slow.

How is the alignment of the vault and the seats movement? This being out of sync and just not working toegther to create a convincing effect was the most annoying thing for me.

Recently rode Gardaland's and it was incredibly in sync and created a super super convincing effect. It can be out of sync by so little and it ruins it sooo much.

How is the alignment of the vault and the seats movement? This being out of sync and just not working toegther to create a convincing effect was the most annoying thing for me.

Recently rode Gardaland's and it was incredibly in sync and created a super super convincing effect. It can be out of sync by so little and it ruins it sooo much.

It's definitely an improvement. Maybe it's just because I haven't done a Madhouse in a while, but it definitely felt disorientating and convincing. Although, like I said, it's still a bit slow to lock back into place. The "please exit the vault as quickly as possible" announcement plays as it's still parking.