• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Holiday Park 2014: Premier Launched Coaster

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
All the external theming looks really good but I agree that the ride doesn't really fit in with its bright primary colours! This is one occasion when Merlin Grey would have actually worked!

And the theming is finished. Here are a few photos from Holiday Park's Facebook page:

10552380_813798938651854_2384690013816959970_n.jpg

10422291_813798988651849_1941284608353152529_n.jpg

10505491_813799025318512_4329388764806996196_n.jpg

10347170_813799031985178_4426816597313504038_n.jpg

10460757_814111108620637_6818928865966957700_n.jpg

:)

Well it is certainly a massive improvement on what was there in April. The bad thing is, what was there in April doesn't look that much different to The Smiler or Air!

As if I've only just realised it's all finished!!

Unbelievable the change that's taken place in 3 months since our Junket trip - it was very hard to envisage such great structures when all we had was plyboard and metal girders to stare at...

If this addition is anything to go by in theming levels, the future looks good for Holiday Park!

Holly's Wilde Autofahrt is going, because it's been decided that it doesn't fit in with the new Plopsa ethos. Seems a reasonable decision.

Looopings said:
For sale: dirt cheap new coaster
wateenplezier13914.jpg

13-09-2014, 15:51 | Comments (40)

A German amusement park has a good second rollercoaster in the listing.Anyone interested, the wild mouse roller coaster 'Holly's Wilde Autofahrt "This fall pick.

's attraction was opened in 2010, Yet Holiday Park, want to be part of the Flemish Plopsa group as soon as possible off the track. He would not meet the requirements of the board meeting. For that reason, the asking price will be pretty easy. The 370 meter long 'Autofahrt' lasts ninety seconds and reaches a top speed of 45 kilometers per hour. Manufacturer Maurer Söhne from Germany, known for Formula X in Drievliet, Dizz in Bobbejaanland and Crush's Coaster at Disneyland Paris.

They need a new family coaster to replace it with though.

Christ. Sure it doesn't fit in but I do hope it's only being removed once they've a replacement... the park seriously lacks rollercoasters as it is!

Hmm, don't get this move.

Yeah Plopsa parks dont tend to have Wild Mouse coasters, but they don't tend to have 175ft mega coasters and 200ft drop towers either....

And it's not even been at the park long either.

It's a vile coaster and it looks hideous - just a horrible garish fairground ride plonked in the middle of what is quite a nice park landscape-wise.

They must surely have plans to replace it immediately? Otherwise they are left with only two coasters both aimed solely at thrill seekers.

:)

So long as there's a decent replacement lined up for it I can't say I'm too fussed about seeing the back of it. There's room there to create a small, New themed area, as it feels pretty isolated from the rest of the park, so hopefully they have something decent planned for it. Vekoma Family Coaster anybody?

A mouse is a mouse at the end of the day. Very few tears will be shed :p

Very few tears may well be shed, but as stated the park seriously lacks rollercoasters. Plus. even though the theme of this was weak and out of place - the physical rollercoaster itself was perfectly passable for a family ride.

The park have no other family or kids coasters.

If it is being replaced for 2015 then fine. If not, then this shouldn't be happening yet.

I really wasn't a fan of this when we went in April, compared to Rattle Snack at Chessie, this felt really violent and rough.

I'm sure they'll have a replacement plan in plan assuming they can sell it...

Be interesting to see what Plopsa brand they'd put in tbh... Needs more Mega Mindy...

Holiday Park are teasing about EGF getting some changes for 2015! :D

2015 bekommt die bigFM Expedition GeForce ein… naaaaa…wisst Ihr es schon?
by 2015 the bigFM expedition GeForce gets... naaaaa...wisst you do it already? (Translated by Bing)

Maybe they are finally getting rid of the awful scaffolding "theme" so people don't confuse them with a Merlin park?

Holiday Park are teasing about EGF getting some changes for 2015! :D

2015 bekommt die bigFM Expedition GeForce ein… naaaaa…wisst Ihr es schon?
by 2015 the bigFM expedition GeForce gets... naaaaa...wisst you do it already? (Translated by Bing)

It has been expected that EGF will get a theme and station building.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.