• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Incident on The Smiler 02/06/2015

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.
I didn't think it would duel for a while.

Anyone see a mirror article coming up about "the trains looking like they're about to crash" ;)
Ffs really? Have they nothing better to do? I'll be on site Tuesday and Wednesday and will broadcast on periscope if anything interesting is going on. I'll try to add a link on here.

Are we still thinking it will re open this season?
hahano.gif

Reactions: Tom
I based there being 5 trains originally on what everyone on here said - but I don't know myself if they only ever had 5.

I do know that they have not received of new trains, and are obviously two down.

Are we still thinking it will re open this season?

The majority seem to be expecting it to be, but I get the impression this is based on hope rather than logic or evidence.

Funny how so many people yearn for the ride now, when all it seemed to do was get bashed by many on here up until the accident.

Why would they be doing all this work now if they weren't aiming (that's the key word) for it to open the season, and yes, there were 5 trains when it opened.

For all you know, they might have determined that it requires six months of testing before opening. The testing an changes we've seen do not constitute evidence of an imminent opening.

You also don't know if it is even capable of opening or under prohibition notice.

Status
This topic has been locked. No further replies can be posted.