• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

London Entertainment Resort: All Discussion

Apparently a statement is due any time from the project lead from his brand new Villa in Dubai. He wants to stress that in no way are the the company debts and his recent purchased villa in any way related. ;)

Because resurrecting this topic is pretty much my favourite pastime - an update...of sorts. In response to a request from Lee Rowley MP, who is the Under-Secretary of State for Local Government and Building Safety (or Undy Sec for Locy G for the shortening fans), the resort have sent a response to him. In short, they are still assuring him that a revised planning application will be going in once the CVA is complete.

...The CVA which will convert creditor's debts into shares for a company that's built nothing since it was first announced in 2012, the year we hosted the olympics (time flies when you're having fun eh!).

I have to wonder, are the people behind the project actually deluded or are they continuing for a laugh. I can't see them continuing solely to save face as they've had so many times they could have ended it.

"...what entertainment resort operators in every corner of the globe assure us is the best site in Europe for such a project..."

You have to laugh at the complete and utter BS! Although I do like the idea of other operators just telling them that for one huge laugh at LRCH's expense.

I have to wonder, are the people behind the project actually deluded or are they continuing for a laugh. I can't see them continuing solely to save face as they've had so many times they could have ended it.

Because they make money as long as the project is in limbo. Consultancy fees are very lucrative if your mates are in charge.

According to an article in The Times, Michael Eisner once said that his only regret is that he never built a theme park near Ebbsfleet. Apparently, Disney industrial engineers used a computer to work out where the best location for a new theme park would be, and it's Ebbsfleet.

According to an article in The Times, Michael Eisner once said that his only regret is that he never built a theme park near Ebbsfleet. Apparently, Disney industrial engineers used a computer to work out where the best location for a new theme park would be, and it's Ebbsfleet.

Ebbsfleet? Seriously? You’re having me on!

Sometimes I read threads and ask members to get back on topic where things have strayed awry.

I think this might be the one time where the tangent is still on topic… pipe dreams are allowed even if sarcastic and deluded, right??

I mean, that’s what the London Resort seems to have been coasting on for years…