• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Merlin Annual Pass

Even at work, I hate wearing them. They get in the way when you are trying to do your job. I cannot see why anyone would ever want to wear one out of choice.

DiogoJ42 said:
Even at work, I hate wearing them. They get in the way when you are trying to do your job. I cannot see why anyone would ever want to wear one out of choice.

I do enjoy the ability to spin by id badge around my finger using the lanyard....

... And repeatedly pointing out to Astro that i have a Europa Park staff lanyard and he doesn't

:D

To have a feel of real importance, a Hi-Viz goes quite well with a Lanyard. Maybe in next years pack as an optional extra? :p

Hmmmm... maybe I won't wear it then, especially if it's as ribbon-y as it looks, if you know what I mean. Fortunately, I've not opened my AT pin badge, so I might just make an un-opened collection of them!

It seems like they are giving privilege packs out like sweets. Today at Warwick, all I done was scan my pass and I was offered one, saying these are now available for premium pass holders, as we already had two each we said no, but was tempted. They were not taking pass numbers or anything. Annoyed me because of the free fastrack, but then again I didn't send my second one back so who am I to judge.

So does this mean I'ma gonna have to wait 'til the 22nd to get my pack, or will it still come in t't post?

another stunning example of corporate communication from Merlin there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

Still haven't received mine and I can't say I have much hope that I actually will.

The above sounds like a complete shambles to me!

They should have really stuck to one or the other. Pick a venue to collect your privilege pack from - or send all packs in the post. Sounds like a total mess mixing the two!

Well I collected my new pass from the Box Office yesterday and was just given one outright. No mention of post or anything. They had a couple on the desks, so it seems like from here on out they're giving them to you when you are issued the card.

I still don't have mine, which is annoying, given that I got my MAP sorted on the first day of FHT. There was no mention of the Privilege Pack when my MAP was being dealt with, which I find to be bizarre. If I don't have mine by season opening, I'll be going to the Box Office to complain. It's not on at all.

When I bought my pass in the January sale I was told about the pack and that it would be posted out in February. I'm hoping I don't get mine till after my birthday in March, then I can use my birthday vouchers when the park is actually open!

Mine turned up as well - less than eighteen hours after I sent an email to the MAP people asking what was going on. :p

Jonathan said:
Mine turned up as well - less than eighteen hours after I sent an email to the MAP people asking what was going on. :p
I feel that may be more of a coincidence than anything else :p

Scott said:
Jonathan said:
I feel that may be more of a coincidence than anything else :p
Probably, although the email was sent outside office hours. :p