• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Merlin Parks & Attractions: Quick Questions.

Is it a fake discount like the 50% off park offers because the park entry price is inflated by 50% in the first place?

Is it a fake discount like the 50% off park offers because the park entry price is inflated by 50% in the first place?

That is very much a UK specific pricing strategy.

Generally the gate price at Merlin’s other locations around the world are not inflated in the same way.

For example the gate price for Gardaland is €50. €25 (or about £22) for a day ticket is a pretty good offer.

That is very much a UK specific pricing strategy.

Generally the gate price at Merlin’s other locations around the world are not inflated in the same way.

For example the gate price for Gardaland is €50. €25 (or about £22) for a day ticket is a pretty good offer.
Although they do still have some variable online pricing, with it ranging from €44 to €52 for an adult dated ticket or €55 for an adult any day ticket. So the online price is comparable or more expensive than the UK parks, its just they don't have the stupid on the day price the UK parks do to allow for 2for1 vouchers.

Morning 😊 Could anyone tell me whether hypothetically you can use a Thorpe Park 'coasters fast-track' 5x for the same coaster or you have to do each of the listed 5 once? I may be popping in for Hyperia later this week but have a very limited time on park and want to be able to fit a couple of rides on my personal favourites in if possible 😊 (No RAP availability so also going for Hyperia Fast Track on the morning of visit)

Morning 😊 Could anyone tell me whether hypothetically you can use a Thorpe Park 'coasters fast-track' 5x for the same coaster or you have to do each of the listed 5 once? I may be popping in for Hyperia later this week but have a very limited time on park and want to be able to fit a couple of rides on my personal favourites in if possible 😊 (No RAP availability so also going for Hyperia Fast Track on the morning of visit)
It's once per ride, but if an attraction is unavailable you can use it on another one twice. 😊

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a Gold Merlin pass next August so I can use it for the latter half of the summer holidays next year and the early part of the summer holidays the year after. How likely would we be able to book any theme parks for the back end of the summer holidays with only a week or twos notice, but run the risk that we cant book any. If anyone has had them this summer has there been any availability for last minute booking the big 4 theme parks or have they all been booked up well in advance as if they are then there isn't much point in trying to do it.

Echoing @Leigh, I've never had any problems with availability and last minute booking. On some visits I've only realised as we're arriving that I didn't make a booking before hand and we've still been ok.

Hi, I'm thinking of buying a Gold Merlin pass next August so I can use it for the latter half of the summer holidays next year and the early part of the summer holidays the year after. How likely would we be able to book any theme parks for the back end of the summer holidays with only a week or twos notice, but run the risk that we cant book any. If anyone has had them this summer has there been any availability for last minute booking the big 4 theme parks or have they all been booked up well in advance as if they are then there isn't much point in trying to do it.
I'd say you won't usually have problems booking a trip to the theme parks.

If one of the parks ever gets sold out, it'll be posted on the park's social media pages and usually is on the day or night before. I haven't seen it sold out days in advance in recent years.

Busiest times usually is August Bank Holiday Weekend to when schools go back, School Trip season from Late June to when schools break up in July and October Half Term.

It may be different if you are a Ride Access Pass user as you'd need to book another slot and those slots get filled up weeks and months in advance.