• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Any idea if they have any of that new limited edition Phalanx lager left (I think there were originally 2000 cans)? Considering going up to to get some in the next couple of days. Also, has Towers been busy this week? Cheers :)

Those working at Subterra on Monday were all wearing party hats and blowing party blowers during the tour. Absolutely not taking their jobs seriously at all!! You'd think they were working in a theme park, not a top-secret underground facility!
1717008456741.png

You want to see what they get up to after dark... they're definitely hiding something. It's all an act.

Those working at Subterra on Monday were all wearing party hats and blowing party blowers during the tour. Absolutely not taking their jobs seriously at all!! You'd think they were working in a theme park, not a top-secret underground facility!
To be fair, they did make an effort to celebrate Kenneth's (that's the name of the Central Core egg) rebirthday.

Rode it a few times last week for the first time in a while. Very glad that rows were not being allocated like earlier in the season and I hope it stays that way. Went straight to the very back row, every time but yet to do it on the front. Extremely pleased after my disappointment with it earlier in the season that it felt more like the old version again. Sat back in my favourite row and seat (row 8 left hand side). All the old intensity back.

No improvement on the rattle front, sounded the same at the same points. Not really detracting until the end though. Not sure if it was because of where I was sat, but the vibrations felt worse on back row. It's a highly noticeable tapping sensation from the seat. Basically like someone is gently patting you on the ass repeatedly.

Didn't queue more than 5 mins all day so it was much better being able to walk through the queue line rather than staring at a shipping container, a lift hill, a car park, and a cheap gun for an hour. It works much better as a queue line you walk through rather wait in, whereas the pit was a better place to wait in before. At the end of the day however they were directing us down into the pit old route style which was cool. That walk is quite a trek when it's quiet, so I hope they shorten it into he future. I notice the broken lamp post still greets you by the entrance. But nothing appears to have broken yet anywhere else which is a plus for these lot.