• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

I'm guessing at least £250 for track pieces going on the price of the bolts. Even if I'm wrong, chances are they're going to be very expensive and absolutely not worth the final price.

I'm probably going to end up getting one.
It was £350.
I did snag one, I'm somewhat ashamed to have paid that much, but to own an actual pice of the ride that got me into theme parks and coasters, makes it more palatable.
I wasn't able to get AP discount though as it said to enter my pass number and then enter the discount code on the next page, but what that code was I had no idea.
Wary of losing the piece in my basket I checked out anyway.
And luckily so too, as when my order was confirmed I went back to the store and they were sold out already.

And it was collection only. Wouldn't surprise me if a bunch didn't see that...
I didn't see it. Only found out from twitter replies.
I'm planning to visit on the 19th so will collect then.

But I imagine some people from quite far away missed it and the confirmation email doesn't even reference collection.

It was £350.
I did snag one, I'm somewhat ashamed to have paid that much, but to own an actual pice of the ride that got me into theme parks and coasters, makes it more palatable.
I wasn't able to get AP discount though as it said to enter my pass number and then enter the discount code on the next page, but what that code was I had no idea.
Wary of losing the piece in my basket I checked out anyway.
And luckily so too, as when my order was confirmed I went back to the store and they were sold out already.
I hate to say this now you've paid full price, but the codes are on this page:

Maybe worth a call to them to explain?

I hate to say this now you've paid full price, but the codes are on this page:

Maybe worth a call to them to explain?
Thanks, I will have a word with them.
They don't half do things strange. Entering your pass number should be all that is needed in this day and age.

I would have been tempted to buy a piece of old Nemesis track, as I have Wicker Man offcuts, a tube from The Big One and an old Valhalla shield… but £350 is far more than I’d have been willing to pay!

Ashamedly, I was too tight to buy a bolt when we were at Alton in March, and they were far less (around £100, if I’m remembering rightly?)… so I definitely wasn’t going to spend £350.

Collection only also wouldn’t have worked very well for me either, seeing as I live a 2.5 hour drive from Alton Towers on a good run.

I’m very happy for those who were able to get one, but I just didn’t want to spend £350, personally.

Ashamedly, I was too tight to buy a bolt when we were at Alton in March, and they were far less (around £100, if I’m remembering rightly?)… so I definitely wasn’t going to spend £350.
No need whatsoever to feel ashamed that you didn’t want to spend £100 on a bolt from Nemesis. For those want to buy these kind of things and collect ride used ride parts then that’s great but it doesn’t make you tight or any less of an enthusiast if you don’t.

Not even an hour - moments after going live. Perception of value and sentiment is different to everyone. It's all fair to say it's a rounded tube of metal, but there are millions of memories attached to that, not least the memories of those who snapped one up.

If people are happy to pay that, then fair enough.