• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Didn’t they do this with bolts? Release a few as limited edition which flew off the shelves, before more appeared over the coming weeks?

Restricting supply is a sure-fire tactic to enable higher prices.
Yes, these track pieces were a one off rare item.

If you had thousands of them they wouldn’t command the price they have.

Yes, these track pieces were a one off rare item.

If you had thousands of them they wouldn’t command the price they have.
We will see if they were a rare one off item over time.
They can release more whenever they like, and I am sure they have plenty of base material.

The Beach is still knocking out shiny new mouse wheels at fifty quid, after all.
Even though the ride has been deceased for some years.

We will see if they were a rare one off item over time.
They can release more whenever they like, and I am sure they have plenty of base material.

The Beach is still knocking out shiny new mouse wheels at fifty quid, after all.
Even though the ride has been deceased for some years.
Resort director confirmed only one time release.

Attachments

• IMG_1319.jpeg
    IMG_1319.jpeg
    111.4 KB · Views: 77
I'm sure other "versions" will become available though...
Cut with a different slant maybe, I'm sorry, I have no faith in the collectables market.

Anyone want to buy a mouse wheel???

I would've been tempted, but £350 is a lot of money. That'd pay for about three-and-a-half hours of being tattooed, and as much of a coaster geek as I am, I think I'd prefer to spend my money that way. :p

Finally got on Nemesis yesterday. Was very impressed with the new look.

I always wanted to walk up the old queue behind the stall turn, so really enjoyed the new layout. The fences looked awful when they were going up but they're fine and fit theme well.

The eye is very impressive but let's face it, that won't last long.

As for the coaster, I had one ride on row 6 which was rattly throughout. It wouldn't usually bother me but it's frustrating how a brand new coaster runs worse than the one that ran for 30 years. Second ride was on row 2 which was much smoother and just as intense as it used to be.

Overall I'm just happy we get at least another 20 years of Nemesis existing.

Finally got on Nemesis yesterday. Was very impressed with the new look.

I always wanted to walk up the old queue behind the stall turn, so really enjoyed the new layout. The fences looked awful when they were going up but they're fine and fit theme well.

The eye is very impressive but let's face it, that won't last long.

As for the coaster, I had one ride on row 6 which was rattly throughout. It wouldn't usually bother me but it's frustrating how a brand new coaster runs worse than the one that ran for 30 years. Second ride was on row 2 which was much smoother and just as intense as it used to be.

Overall I'm just happy we get at least another 20 years of Nemesis existing.
Went last weekend and got one maybe two rough rides on it. Had front row and it was absolutely awful, ear was very sore from being violently smashed about in my seat lol. Overall still rides fine and I'm guessing its just all wearing in and with smoothen out after that happens hopefully! May be completely wrong so correct me if I am!

As for the eye, I imagine It'll be gone fairly quickly too. Will end up being replaced with just a sculpture instead I think.

it was in sync when I saw it earlier today, and the claws moved (slower than they did to prevent them from bouncing) and I didn't look too close at they eye, but I didn't notice much scratching.
We were in FV for about 2 hours between 2 and 4 and it was all messed up then. And as I said. No movement.. guess it broke at some point

Went last weekend and got one maybe two rough rides on it. Had front row and it was absolutely awful, ear was very sore from being violently smashed about in my seat lol. Overall still rides fine and I'm guessing its just all wearing in and with smoothen out after that happens hopefully! May be completely wrong so correct me if I am!
I had the same experience with my ears, but I'm notoriously bad at bracing. (I get the same hits on nemesis inferno, so for me it's just a skill issue)

Just been looking at some recent videos, looks like the teeth movement has made a bit quicker again. Not as fast and bouncy as it was at opening, but definitely speedier and more in time with the the train passing than it has been.