• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Is Reborn eligable for best new coaster in the golden ticket awards? Obviously it's going to voltron with runners up being TT2 and hyperia as well but does reborn qualify cause technically it's brand new.

Is Reborn eligable for best new coaster in the golden ticket awards? Obviously it's going to voltron with runners up being TT2 and hyperia as well but does reborn qualify cause technically it's brand new.
If I’m being honest, I’d be surprised if Voltron won it, simply because the GTA winners lean very American, for the most part. Europe wins some categories, but I can’t think of a time where a non-American ride ever won Best New Ride.

I reckon it’ll end up being Top Thrill 2, seeing as that is probably the most significant American coaster build this year. I could be wrong, but I don’t see Voltron winning it.

On a more relevant note to your question; I’m unsure if Nemesis Reborn would qualify. I don’t think new Hulk did back in 2016, nor did Colossos: Kampf der Giganten in 2019.

Does anyone care what Golden Ticket Awards actually think? They awarded Valhalla best water ride the year it didn't even open. Most categories are won by the same park/attraction each year.

In any case I don't think either Reborn or TT2 would be considered new attractions.