• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

Thoughts and prayers for Galactica at this difficult time.

It’s going to be doing a lot of heavy lifting for Forbidden Valley during school trip season with Nemesis Reborn down.

Last edited:
Now listed as closed for maintenance
IMG_1464.jpeg
I guess this is what happens when you focus on a short time frame for the maintenance rather than actually resolving the problem permanently. Not like we’ve seen a recurring problem happen on a ride before (cough cough Th13teen)

Given that it was only last week that it was closed for a couple of days with mechanics photographed checking the bolts on a track joint, I have to wonder if this is similar to the Smiler’s issues with things shifting as the ride settles in? Would tie in with my experience a few weeks ago where they evacuated the queue, then a bunch of techies arrived and were looking at the loop from both the lift catwalk and down in the pit.

I was hanging around Nemesis Reborn yesterday from about 16:30 until 17:15 with the hope that it might get a last minute reprieve during the day, sadly it wasn't to be.

Both trains were in the maintenance shed, with the shed being open. Three gentlemen, two in tech services outfits and one with casual wear, were hanging around outside. They then proceeded to walk the track, but starting with the final corkscrew, where there were generally gesturing and waving and pointing at and around it whilst discussing something inaudible.

I couldn't hear anything anyone was saying, and there was no point in asking as I'm sure I wouldn't have got an answer. The smoke effects kept going off throughout the day though, not that means anything at all.

Is it just me or are they making once reliable rides worse whilst ignoring issues on the ones that weren't?
They’re not actively making Nemesis worse; I think it’s just having a few teething issues. The old Nemesis certainly had issues of its own towards the end, so it’s not like Reborn is currently any “worse” than the original was in 2022.

Well it wasn't open today, and I never saw it open yesterday. Saw people walking the lift, and also maintenance vans that sounded like they were pumping water. This am Galactica was also closed (idiots were still walking towards both) so sub-terra was 1hr+ (and running it 3/4 capacity). Rita was also closed all day.

Well it wasn't open today, and I never saw it open yesterday. Saw people walking the lift, and also maintenance vans that sounded like they were pumping water. This am Galactica was also closed (idiots were still walking towards both) so sub-terra was 1hr+ (and running it 3/4 capacity). Rita was also closed all day.

How much rain have we had over the last few days? Could the closure be due to pit drainage issues if you heard water pumps?

So, I just saw on FB that there was apparently an event for content creators on Friday evening, and Shawn of TPWW won a charity auction for a Nemesis Pod signed by JW.
I wonder how much he paid for that? He seems to get anything he fancies these days.

So, I just saw on FB that there was apparently an event for content creators on Friday evening, and Shawn of TPWW won a charity auction for a Nemesis Pod signed by JW.
I wonder how much he paid for that? He seems to get anything he fancies these days.

He's not the only person to come away with an item from that auction, but I do realise its seemingly cool to zone in and criticise just Shawn.