• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis Reborn: General Discussion

I had quite a negative experience on nemesis yesterday afternoon, the last hour or so there was no batcher but ride crew were insisting on everyone filling from the back forward. I am not too bothered about front row so no big deal but there was no queue and the train was half full at best, leaving the front half of the train empty for most of the runs (and then they dispatched the next train empty for some reason). This isn't too bad but the staff were so rude about forcing people to fill from the back and it left a negative impression on me, the people I was with but also as I was walking to the wicker man I overheard other people complaining about it.
I went on it mid-afternoon yesterday and there was no batcher either. The 1 or 2 hosts who do the restraints on the right side of the train were batching from the train side of the air gates so therefore had to shout to be heard. They weren't rude but they were firm and it was clear they weren't prepared to be messed about; you could argue they were in Phalanx character (although people not familiar with the story wouldn't know that). To be honest, I completely understand them being as firm as they were otherwise you'd have got a queue for the front row and no-one else would easily be able to come forward to fill the rest of the train.

They weren't rude but they were firm and it was clear they weren't prepared to be messed about; you could argue they were in Phalanx character (although people not familiar with the story wouldn't know that). To be honest, I completely understand them being as firm as they were otherwise you'd have got a queue for the front row and no-one else would easily be able to come forward to fill the rest of the train.
it may have been the same person (we went about the last hour before it closed) I understand why they were shouting (they probably were more rude due to getting tired) but it was still quite a negative experience and they came off to me as quite rude.
I think it felt more negetive because it was pointless as there was no need to batch, the queue didn't even leave the station and most trains had at least the first 2/3 rows empty and people will sort themselves into rows quite well.
also comparing it to other times it hasn't been batched and they were telling you where to go it felt much more calm, compare it to galactica when not batching (they may have had one on as yesterday galactica had 3 train 2 station ops!!) it is very calm and mannored