• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

I’ve only done Sub-Tera for the first time recently but I really enjoyed it and think it’s definitely something worth keeping. Whilst we do have scare mazes at parks in the Halloween season I don’t think we have too many interactive experiences like this as a regular attraction at a park included in the ticket price and it’s certainly a lot of fun for the first time rider (if that’s the correct term to use).

I suppose that if it did go then an indoor flat ride featuring a highly themed Phalanx lab walkthrough section wouldn’t be the worst thing.
Completely agree. I still remember my first ride and I was awe struck (by this point I hadn’t been to Disney, so was probably the best theming I’d ever seen then). Controversially, I loved it from the start and it was a ‘must do’ on my regular trips when I was a pass holder. So I was sad to see it go. Glad she’s back, and I can’t wait to ride again.

Given it’s a pretty decent sized indoor area, I think it could be better used than a technically unreliable, high staffing, low capacity attraction.

It’s better than nothing, fairly unique and very well themed, but I think it should be on their radar as something that could be bettered.

If they were to extend the building and knock through and gut out the inside, I could see them trying out fitting in a Mack Gameplay Theatre attraction should the one at Paultons be successful (if it is that ride system we suspect it'll be).

Could easily be themed as you going down into the caverns to shoot many hatched Nemesis babies causing a rampage and could help give a more family friendly offering dark ride compared to what Sub Terra is now but then again knowing Towers, it'll be dark, gritty and certainly not for the wee ones for sure.