• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Nemesis: Sub-Terra

I don't want a bloody wiki quote, there are plenty of liars on there who do it for fun...I want the man with the tape measure, there are a few on here in the precise know.
Anyone can quote a press release.
20 foot or not, it's not very much at all. Considering Thirteen (A rollercoaster) drops three times that (allegedly)

Bet it is the same old same old.
I would guess that the vast majority of punters who are keen on this possible reopening are people who have never been on it before.

I don’t get the bitterness towards this, surely it’s better than nothing being there at all, particularly this year with Nemesis being closed?

I’m seeing far more angst over the reopening of a highly themed, albeit poorly executed, indoor attraction than a third season of fair ground rides which just seems mad to me.

I don’t get the bitterness towards this, surely it’s better than nothing being there at all, particularly this year with Nemesis being closed?

I’m seeing far more angst over the reopening of a highly themed, albeit poorly executed, indoor attraction than a third season of fair ground rides which just seems mad to me.

Couldn't agree more.
It is different to the routine coaster/flat/water ride/dark ride selection.
It keeps new riders out of the coaster queues, and it is worth a single shot...just.
A better than nothing second hand substitute for nemesis.
But the execution is poor, so it is a lacklustre attraction, and not really worth the high thoosie vapours it is getting.

Edit...said it didn't feel like twenty foot!

Probably just me, but I always thought the actual drop (no matter how small it was which I’m not disputing) actually packed quite a punch

I'm just glad they have addressed the situation. Its awful having SBNO attractions in a park.

Obviously if it turns out to be a walk through attraction after all this it will be a massive disappointment but at the very least it's an extra attraction and an indoor one at that.

Yes, it’s better than nothing. I have no problem with this reopening but I would like it to be completely different to what it was.

Couldn't agree more.
It is different to the routine coaster/flat/water ride/dark ride selection.
It keeps new riders out of the coaster queues, and it is worth a single shot...just.
A better than nothing second hand substitute for nemesis.
But the execution is poor, so it is a lacklustre attraction, and not really worth the high thoosie vapours it is getting.

Edit...said it didn't feel like twenty foot!

As you say, I suspect a lot of it is people who didn’t have the opportunity to experience it originally.

As I’ve said before I personally liked it in a guilty pleasure sort of way, but I get why others don’t.

Perhaps we should consider future Squadding Quads videos with a pinch of salt.
The clickbait is stupid and means that they will gain more views for a video with little new information.
Edit: Now Squadding Quads have 1k subs, they won't just gain more views, but more money too.

Well honestly now I think if anyone still had any doubt that this attraction isn’t opening this year, hopefully you don’t any more!
The clean up, the queue line, the repainted Phalanx logos, the sources saying it is opening. The only thing I’m really wondering about it now is if the drop towers will be used. I’m going to assume yes, but who knows

If anyone was expecting that video to have anything more interesting than that in it then hopefully this is a bigger wake up call than I just went through watching Liverpool, it was always going to be clickbaity but it nevetheless shows work is continuing.