• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

No Limits 2

Wanted the Arrow Suspended more than any other type of ride. Genuinely can't wait to get hold of this! :D

We're half way through November now, so release is just around the corner if it's still on schedule. Going to be a very happy Christmas.

wait...they are capping the resolution to 720p on the standard edition...why!?

or am I just being stupid and its just capping the resolution of an exported video file...

It's just video export. The Pro version is targeted at those who want to use it for commercial / promotional reasons. So parks and such.

To be honest, I wouldn't by the pro version. Even being able to change the friction doesn't tempt me much.

I know we're not allowed to swear on here, but how can you watch that without dropping a load of expletives? Absolutely incredible.

I love the sneaky preview of the B&M Flyer at the end of the video. Awesome! :D

Just come across a load of pictures for NL2 on the Twitter account for someone involved with it:

BVCbpPICYAEJIBM.jpg:large

A tease of what's to come...

BWgwl-WCQAE-0FD.jpg:large

Check out the insane detail level in #NoLimits2!

BWj1-fCIUAA4_vs.jpg:large

Hmm, I wonder what this could be? Something from #NoLimits2 perhaps?

BYMQ0bFCUAA-HwN.jpg:large

Find out what this is later tonight at the number one source for amusement industry news! @screamscape #NoLimits2

BYPaNHbCcAA__sP.jpg:large

And to all my new Twitter followers, here's another screen of the insane detail in #NoLimits2!

BZTwmWaCYAADx1P.jpg:large

I like cars with leather seats, don't you? #NoLimits2

BZ4ntsaCAAEYfot.jpg:large

Growing families appreciate the optional third row of seating.

JESUS CHRIST! This looks amazing. The extra ground detail is what I've always needed for my rollercoasters and the easier moving of track ect. I need this now!

That's still going too? I stopped going on about two years ago when no rides were being added. Also because I can't get on nl any more.

Not gonna lie, the photorealism of those graphics is ridiculous. Will it really look that good though?

they look in game, but I'm not as impressed in all honesty, mainly because I lurk on polycount a lot. From a distance they look fantastic, but I wish they didn't show the close up pictures... just makes me see all the flaws and the textures look so horrible that close. Though that is just me being overly critical