• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

No Limits 2

The NoLimits Development Team wishes all NoLimits users a Merry Christmas. The last days were exhausting, but NoLimits 2 is coming soon.. Let's all rest a couple of days before hitting the finish line. Enjoy the video...

Sorry to double post, but it has been confirmed that it won't be out just yet. The software is complete and ready, they are now just finishing up the manuals and preparing things with the distributor.

They are now aiming for early Jan 14, but obviously, things do change.

"Rest for a couple days before hitting the finish line" doesnt mean it's done in a couple of days. Just that they will make that last sprint after a couple of days rest.

We finally have a date! :D

After over 8 years of development, numerous burnouts, adding of countless features that were originally not planned, and 670,000 lines of code, we are proud to announce the official release date of NoLimits 2, finally.

NoLimits 2 will come out on January, 10th 2014

The NoLimits Development Team wishes all NoLimits users a Happy New Year 2014. Only 10 days left until the product will launch.

Like the Smiler, we've seen another deadline just creep away, but hey, at least it's finally taking shape :p

Now... When's that Mac version due?

I honestly cannot wait for NL2. I've got a great idea- which requires the new terraformer spray colouring, tunnels and invisible track that would, hopefully, be able to make holes in the ground- that I'm currently working on the layout for. It is literally the hardest coaster style in the world to recreate, but I'm having a lot of fun trying to work it out how to do it in NL1. I'm really excited about it, I just hope I can pull it off with the aforementioned requirements.

But, being on Mac and all... :mad:

I hope my knackered old laptop can take it, or the wait while I save for a new one will be agony.

For those who might have missed it, the NoLimits team have opened up official Twitter and Facebook accounts and have been posting pictures up. Here's all the latest snaps!

1524261_194227640772053_506724236_o.png

1501644_194227650772052_2069665691_o.png

1484000_194227704105380_827257070_o.png

1519437_194227694105381_288490027_o.png

0HqueZa.png

BdMXA1ACYAAsYPt.png:large

Thank Goodness I racked up the cash over christmas. Heck, I could even buy the pro version! :D

The wait is finally over tomorrow. Have we figured out what we're going to do with our lives now there's no more waiting? Start waiting 10 years for nl3?

25 minutes into German midnight.. no sign of anything on the main site yet. I probably won't sleep tonight...

Yep. I somewhat doubt it'll be GMT too, so my bet will be tomorrow morning now :/

Ah well, I've got nothing better to do than watch the page tonight :p

Bear said:
25 minutes into German midnight.. no sign of anything on the main site yet. I probably won't sleep tonight...

It's up to Mad Data when it is released, the NL team stated they had no idea when it would go live today.

Dave said:
Bear said:

It's up to Mad Data when it is released, the NL team stated they had no idea when it would go live today.

Yeah just saw that on Facebook. Someone said it'll probably be during business hours in Germany, I'm inclined to agree.