• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Oblivion: General Discussion

Pretty woeful ops on Oblivion today. 1 station, 4 shuttles with dispatches every 75 seconds or so, meaning throughput was only around 768pph.

Shame really when we know what it’s capable of achieving.

Pretty woeful ops on Oblivion today. 1 station, 4 shuttles with dispatches every 75 seconds or so, meaning throughput was only around 768pph.

Shame really when we know what it’s capable of achieving.

How busy is the park? It's known to run on one station if the place is quiet.

Last edited:
I find it bizzare that Oblivion ever gets to 40 minutes-ish, and that people will still join the back of the queue. You can get it on 20 minutes max 90% of the time, even on busy days.

I find it bizzare that Oblivion ever gets to 40 minutes-ish, and that people will still join the back of the queue. You can get it on 20 minutes max 90% of the time, even on busy days.
I mean, from my experiences on Oblivion, due to how short the ride is, with most of the ride being on the brake run. Depending on the staff who are running the station, they can be varied in how quick they are in getting guests on and off the ride.
It shows how well they're trained in that regard!

The only downside is when they have to halt Oblivion on the rare occasion as a guest has brought their phone on the ride and attempt to record a POV without authorization or safety equipment.

Hadn’t appreciated how bad the Oblivion station had got in terms of dirt and facade sections literally having been removed or fallen off.

Hope it is in line for some work soon.

IMG_6910.png

Credit
wow i had no idea how bad it had gotten! definitely expecting a refurbishment partial or even full station rebuild over the 2024 winter season. that will almost definitely get put down as some sort of safety issue especially seeing how tight the world is reguarding H&S these days.

its a very eficient ride can have 16 people per train and with multiple trains running it destroys the queues. usually catch it on walk on even in peak times like mid august for example, only time i see it get high queue times is if its just reopened from a closure.

wow i had no idea how bad it had gotten! definitely expecting a refurbishment partial or even full station rebuild over the 2024 winter season. that will almost definitely get put down as some sort of safety issue especially seeing how tight the world is reguarding H&S these days.

In parts it is literally screwed together by plywood.

It was in a shocking state yesterday. Coupled with a lot of downtime.

Can’t moan too much, shoots of life in the park are showing, a lot to fix though.