• ℹ️ Heads up...

This is a popular topic that is fast moving Guest - before posting, please ensure that you check out the first post in the topic for a quick reminder of guidelines, and importantly a summary of the known facts and information so far. Thanks.

Parque Warner Madrid: General Discussion

Fair enough but that's close enough for me. Arkham is still Batman related really isn't it?
Yeah Arkham is were the criminally insane batman villains end up.

Think it's more a case if you're building a brand new headline coaster into the Gotham City area of the park it makes the most sense to theme it to Batman than someone from his rogues gallery, Robin, or Alfred.

Definitely was needed, the park has 3 standout rides and this makes it 4. Now if they'll put some new wheels on Superman it'd actually be pleasant to ride...

Almost regret doing the park this year instead of next year. Might have to return for this and the Intamin SFC at PdAdM at some stage

Screenshot_20221004-221054.pngWhat used to be on the circular pad behind Stunt Fall ? I don't recall anything ever being there.

Does anyone have any intel regarding when this will open? I’m looking into a Madrid trip and don’t want to miss this!

Looks like the park are exploring building a hotel at the moment as well

Interesting idea, but isn't the park very close to Madrid? Surely they can't compete with the numerous hotels in Madrid, but I suppose if they aim solely at theme park visitors it could work.